Can't get it Raw at Baths - WTF?

jizzpig

A visit to another bath on Friday was a bit more successful. 2 loads, and was fucked by maybe 7 guys by the time I had left. Seems like this bath was under renovation, so the "maze / dark room" areas were not available. I think that scared away a large number of potential customers, as it was pretty dead for a Friday..

• 4 weeks later...

Jizzpig, lame. I know how you feel though. I went to the first Seattle Cumunion last year and after taking some loads in my room, left to walk around. I had three guys tag teaming me, two blew their load in me when the staff came over and kicked us out for not using condoms in the common areas. It's fucking Cumunion. So lame. In Seattle, you have to avoid Steamworks which is much more serious about condoms and head over to the very seedy but also good for a raw load Club Z.

That's been my previous experience too, Titus. Only a few suggest, and fewer insist. Hence my post. It was the oddest and most frustrating visit I've ever had. No shortage of guys wanting a piece, yet none wanted to cream it.

I think next time I am going to find a "glow-in-the-dark" felt tip pen and write "CUM DUMP" on my ass before I go to the baths. ;-)

never hear about that before.... It's very rear that guys ask for rubbers at bath houses.... Such a waist not to cream a talented hole!

Wondering if they didn't want to put it inside you raw only out of concern for their own health? In that case you could have asked them to pull out before cumming, then shoot the load over your gaping hole and finger it back inside. No idea if they'd have been willing to do that though. Nowadays there seem to be fundamentalists of all shades wherever you turn.

It could have been because of the HIV/STD testing going on. When guys are in a sex zone or mentality they don't always think of condoms and safe sex. But have safe sex posters around, people there testing guys or encouraging them, and or condoms. Well, any worry or fear kind of pops back up and they question if they should be doing it bare or not.

I used to go to the baths sometimes and I noticed generally on Wednesdays, I think, when they did the HIV tests guys seemed a bit more hesitant. Maybe some guys get tested and they are scared waiting to see if they are poz or neg. And if they get it back as neg they might decide to keep playing safe. If you can find one that has it black out nights are always good for baths. Lots of barebacking goes on there. I saw someone once at a bath house who had a bracelet on that said raw. This was before I really started barebacking and it scared me but intrigued me. He fucked me raw for a while but then I told him to pull out because I was chicken shit. He did.

Another good thing to do is if you have a room to yourself wear a jockstrap or some sexy underwear and have only lube or poppers on the stand next to you. Hell maybe even just poppers. Guys should get the hint. But the baths can be unpredictable. Hell I went to the bookstore a few nights ago and I was lucky that the first guy who hit on me was okay when I told him i was poz. Because he was too. But I asked him honestly how often he gets turned down by guys at bath houses and bookstores and he told me it happens a lot. But that's another matter. I'm still going to find a way to take raw loads at the baths and bookstores and give them too to guys who are willing and okay with it. Don't let one off day throw you off.

• 1 month later...

One of the saunas I go to usually attracts younger guys who never go bare, always insisting on a condom. I still enjoy being fucked by multiple guys but I prefer to be bred. The other sauna encourage their patrons to wear condoms but a lot of the guys prefer bareback and love the bottoms who do take it raw and enjoy bein bred.