anus issues need some advice

Hi for 2years i had a small soft lump on anus started out with severe itchyness spontanously(first had suspects of wart but iTs not as the colour is purple kinda)i think its a hemorroid it looks like it occasionaly it bleed iv seen doctors surgeon no one did anything say its not serious.i used to hv constipation frequently..what can i do?

Also my anus is very small/hairy and look bit wrinkly..i feel like ot repulsive yet some guy do like it....what can i do to enjoy being bottom/im only 20 and feel rlly down as its like its not letting me bottom/ i think size helps a bit as medium one its better as i tried a little...do guys care about how it looks? Thanks and what can i do to ease the pain i dnt wanna let guys down by refusing

I have anus HPV...anal warts...most gay men have it just because of the amount of anal sex we've had...I've been told by a few doctors that it almost never goes to cancer...however if you have a lump...you need to get it looked at ASAP! You need to look for a ColoRectal doctor which is a surgeon. Dont just go to an MD. Also...you can ask for an anal swab even though there is no baseline yet for anal swabs. If you have what the call AIN...then they need to watch you for a few years just to make sure it doesnt progress worse.

Since I've been in this situation...I went to the ColoRectal doc every three months, then every six months then once a year...in face my once a year apt is this Friday. I also take Tumeric (curcumin) for it's anti cancer fighting affects that is has according to the Mayo Clinic.

what your describing sound like a hermorid...have the ColoRectal doc check it out.

Worth it to check it out.

Keep me informed how this goes for you.

Ask about HPV.

I have also tried all hpv meducations but didnt work iv seen many pics of hpv warts online and they rlly diferent / but when i check hemorroid its looks a bit like mine /: will it ever go away? Problem is colorectal surgeon dont exist in my country just general surgeon check for anus problem when i did she told me its nothing bad and she wont do any surgey yet i want to bottom and live my life as i like/being gay is a bit taboo here/maybe i shall stick with average dicks and lots of lube do u think thatll help? It has caused me lots of anxiety thinking bout it :(

I agree with Rawdad4sons...ALWAYS have things looked at...you will live longer! I can be bit of a hypocondriac...I had a doctor tell me they live the longest!!!!

As far as "HPV" meds as youngerbahaar mentions...I've tried some of those as well. But didnt work. I've had three surgeries to remove the warts...if a guy is going to fuck me I want it as best as I can. I do take the Tumeric spice also known is Curcumin...Mayo Clinic is studying it for its anti cancer fighting affects. I've also taken the "Immune Booster" from Whole Foods store. Now...guys listen up...if you can find a doctor to give you the shot they give to girls and boys for HPV...forget the name...do it! I had a dermatologist that give me the three shorts and it reduced my HPV (all body warts) trememdously! seriously! But you need to find doctor who is willing to give it. Mine did and it worked well! I go for my annual fuck hole check up this Friday...wish me luck that there no anal warts and or no lumps! I need my fuck hole! LOL

I've had three "surgeries" to remove anal warts. TODAY...I went to a new colo rectal surgeron...who you need to go to...and he said there were no lumps or HPV warts in my fuck hole. He did say that IF I was HIV poz..which I am not...IF i was getting fucked regularly...which I dont...DAMMIT...I love to get fucked raw and hard...then I'd be at higer risk for anal cancer...but because it's been almost a year since I've been fucked...I am at a lower risk right now. Send me you concerns...I am no doctor but I can hear your concerns!