[2 Pigs] mpls its been a long time cumming

AnonStory

MPLS: Long time CUMMING...IMG_0012.jpg

Hi all! I apologize for my “MIA” status. I actually attempted one of those “relationships” so many people speak of! Ha! Needless to say, I put a stop to that nonsense and have been back with a vengeance!

A few days ago, I left a voicemail for Dan and simply came to the realization that I had had sex the last 5 of 5 days, “I want to say, I’ve had sex every day this week!”

Day 1: I needed to get fucked so bad, it was literally polluting my brain! I couldn’t even focus on doing simple things, like, laundry. So I hoped on Craigslist and replied to a few ads and of course, posted my own. Within a few exchanges, I had narrowed my choices down to a 22 yr old bottom who was between classes and needed a release or a 26 yr old who need to “pump his batter” into a wiling “fuck chute”. BINGO!

“Are you gonna take all my batter up your hole?”

“Yes sir! I NEED you to fill me so full! Am I getting a big load?”

“Fuck yes you are, 3 days worth of seed will be dripping out of your hole!”

It was all I could do to NOT spunk my load out all over my desk/chair. We decided he’d come to my place and he REALLY wanted to just be buzzed in and find me waiting for his “brutal breed n seed”. We all know that that scene is MY ULTIMATE favorite, so I had no issue with complying.

From the minute he walked in, I knew I was gonna like this fuck...

“Hey slut, your hole is already winking at me!”

“Yes sir, I’m horny!”

I could hear him shedding his clothes. What is it about hearing a dude drop trou and shed his shirt that makes us bottoms go into COMPLETE heat? Is it the knowing of what’s about to happen? Is it the fact that the dude standing behind us is completely HARD and dripping waiting to get into our core?

He stepped closer and slapped my ass with his cock... ROCK HARD, I loved it! Spit, finger, stroke, spit and he popped the head in.

“Swallow my cock with that hole! DO IT”

Like he had to command me to do so? By the time he was done, I was on his entire cock... tip to base! The guy must of been a horny little fucker too, just like me. A few thrust and a few bites down on my shoulder and he was making me beg for his load.

“Does your hole need it? Want it?”

“MMMMMM...fucking deposit man!” And that did it! One long-dick stroke and he was base deep in me and I could feel his cock expand and before I knew it, his DNA batter was injecting my core!

He nuzzled my neck a bit, slid out, pulled on his clothes and split, “Til next time! I’ll definitely need your hole again!”

Day 2: I had been so turned on from my load-taking session the day before, I figured I should return the favor. After all, I’m an equal opportunity lay.

I was on BBRT and found the most amazing profile... hot 32 yr old jock, total bottom, and addicted to satisfying tops.

“Your hole hungry for a deposit?”

“Yea man, I need to spend the day knowing I have a dudes sperm load inside me...gurgling”

“When can you have your ass here?”

“Noon?”

“Done!”

When he arrived, I literally had one of the hardest erections I’ve ever had... a total GOD, buck naked in my bed. His hole was one of those that you know will taste amazing, but will treat your cock to the best fuck it’s had.

He poppered up, as did I and I dove into his hole! I love when you rim a bottom and he instantly gets rock hard! This ass was going to be AMAZING! A few minutes of me tongue fucking his chute, he was BEGGING for something more. A finger? Probably not, but I wanted to utilize his hole for awhile longer.

“NO! I NEED YOUR FUCK STICK!” He whimpered and poppered up again.

“You do? Where do you need my fuck stick?” I teased his hole with my tongue and gave it a flick.

“Umph! MY ASS, YOU FUCKER!” He reached back and felt my steel hard erection, “FUCK, did you take a V?”

“Nope, this is all natural!” I spit on his hole, fingered one more time, and then placed the tip of my cock at his hole. He was so hot... both in looks and temp. I thrust in with one stroke. It’s odd, but as a bottom, I rarely like it when tops brutilize my hole like that, but this dude was gonna get ruined.

“DUDE! YOU NEED TO FUCK ME DEEPER!”

Who am I to deny a fuck stud his pleasure? I kept thrusting harder and harder til I knew I was thru his inner muscles and knew he was getting primed for a load. My sheets were wet with his drizzling precum.

“PLEASE DONATE TO MY HOLE MAN, PLEASE!” He had started to jack his cock while I was pummeling his hole.

“Yeah? You want my frat boy jizz?”

No response except his ass muscles doing what few bottoms can do well... milked my load right out!

“Here it is! You’re gonna get it all!”

Within a few seconds, my sheets were splattered with his DNA and his ass was filled with mine.

DAY 3: *SEE DAY 1*... he literally emailed me right after he spent his load up my ass and got back to his car, “I’ll need that hole again soon! How does Wed sound?”

I love repeat customers! Building that customer loyalty is always a good trait!

Day 4: Like every human, we’re entitled to relapse, right? Needless to say that I had been so horny from my first 3 days of fucking, I gave into another 26 yr old who need to dePOZit his batter inside my ass! He fucks like a champ and let’s just be honest, when us bottoms are in heat, it sometimes is only cured by taking HOTTER seed!

“I need you to be my cumwhore again, ok?”

“Yes sir, I will sir!”

“I wanna feel your silky smooth hole grip my entire shaft. You always do such a great job and I know you like being my cumwhore...”

Mid fuck, he whipped out his cock and asked if I would ever flip fuck him? Again, I’m equal opportunity, and I said yes. I obviously was hard as hell from our play session. With one motion, he slid right down my cock. For all I knew, he used my ass juices as lube. I could barely contain myself. From the fuck he had given my ass til this point and feeling his rough hole on my cock, I lurched up and pulled him down on my cock at the same time. He knew what I wanted and what I was doing... “YES! Give me fuel to finish off inside you, you fucking cumwhore!” And boy did I... my load was so huge, I could see it dripping down my shaft from his hole.

He dismounted and flipped me over onto my stomach, fucked thru my ass and spilled his DNA load so deep inside me, I didn’t let it out til the next morning!

Day 5: This brings us to my voicemail to Dan. The week had exhausted me, but I was on a mission! I had some serious time to make up for. I had caught one of my favorite fucks online late morning and we decided that we needed to flip fuck a few times that afternoon.

“I miss your hole man”

“I miss your multiple loads!”

“I miss you taking my loads! What was it, 7 last time?”

“Yeah stud, it was 7. I kept em in all night too!”

“I know you did stud! That’s why I like giving them to you!”

The hottest thing about him is that he’s a sexual machine but in all honesty, a really good guy. It’s the type of sex that just feels good... no matter who/what is going on around. you.

DAY 6: I rested!

Again, apologies for my MIA status of late! A HUGE thanks to Dan for continuing his great work on a weekly basis, and to our readers, fans, and critics!5486372999613260578-2718160696098166548?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.