[iBLASTinside] When did you decide to go raw?

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

My first fucks were raw (and were in the early 1980s). Throughout my sexual history, I always fucked raw, both within relationships and through occasional "slip ups" while single. I never liked condoms. Does anyone really?

As I left one relationship and the whole condom thing started up again, I really started to hate them. Funny thing, I discovered the bottoms really didn't want them either. Either the men were fucking stupid (which remains a distinct possibility) or they wanted to bareback as well. The "Deceptively Fun" series on my blog got inspired by the men I found more challenging to bareback starting in 2003.

The first few sentences of the series begins: "Don't know when I stopped caring, but I don't. It's all about the fuck. It's all about feeling good. And I don't fucking care any other way." (You can read the first entry at http://iblastinside.blogspot.com/2009/09/deceptively-fun-1.html.)

At the time, that statement proved accurate. From mid- to late 2003, my longest long-term relationship had ended (fucker). He actually was dating two guys (he had a polyamorous thing going before ending it with me), a week later I was laid off, and a week after that, I was in a car accident. So I'd had some fucking shit go down in my life.

The last thing I needed was a layer of plastic between me and the man I fucked.

Beyond that, I'd trusted all the bullshit about monogamy -- not because I wanted it. My ex had begged for it. He'd never cheat on me. Honest-Injun. The things we do for love.

That relationship's ending proved to be pivotal to me and while we did make another attempt, I never really gave it another go. I did, however, learn that life occurs only once. I'd given an asshole the best years of my life -- 28 to 36 -- and I'd never get those prime fucking years back. Future fucking would be for my pleasure.

I stretched my bareback wings and from there, I've never really looked back. My slip-ups now occasionally mean I use a condom. If I ever use one, I will find a way to get it off and breed.

Ask anything. I'll answer.

1427209257094239631-6966339370079930602?l=iblastinside.blogspot.com

More...

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.