Story I wanted to share..

BNzLRHfnl

I did not write this...

My Nightly Jog

So I go on a jog around the block almost every night around 11-12(midnight) my time. Two nights ago I ended up logging into EP and got side tracked talking to people for a couple hours. Before logging off for the night I ended up being convinced to go topless on my jog and to describe the night in detail on here. So, here I am.

It was raining lightly that night but it was warm enough that I decided to go anyway. As I was getting ready I decided to make it just a walk instead of a run. (Running without support for your breasts really sucks) The exact clothes that I was suppose to wear was sandals and a short skirt but as I thought about it more I decided to forget the skirt and just go completely nude.

That late at night I honestly didn't expect to run into anyone out there, but a little passed halfway a car was coming down the road. Now I knew there was a fairly good chance that it was a police car and I would get busted but I decided to risk it. I didn't hide as it passed me and it turned around almost immediately to come back next to me. It turned out to be two kinda rugged guys in the car.

I kept walking while they stayed parallel to me talking to me. I was surprised that the very first thing they asked me was if I was ok. Our conversation went on for about 10 minutes before they offered to give me a ride back to my apartment. I stopped and thought about it for a moment before getting into the car.

Now at that point my apartment was less than a 1 minute drive from where we were, which they took me to. They parked the car in the drive way but were in no rush to boot me out. We talked for about 15-20 minutes before I ended up on my back in their backseat with one of them on top of me. One was fucking my pussy while the other was standing outside in the rain with the door open with his dick in my mouth. They swapped positions twice without cumming before they reached their limit. No condoms, no birth control, and I let both of them cum inside my pussy, one after the other.

Once we were done I left the car and walked up to my sliding glass door to my bedroom. I retrieved the spare key I leave hidden outside and looked back to see them still watching me. I simply smiled, waved, and went inside. I went to bed real late but in good spirits.

I ended up sleeping in fairly late but still didn't get that much sleep. Last night I took my jog early and went to bed early because I was still tired. I was sleeping peacefully when the sound of my sliding door woke me up. Those two guys saw where I stashed my spare key and came back for more.

Now at first I was a little concerned with the situation but when we made eye contact they hesitated. They waited to see my reaction before invading my room. It was in that moment I knew they were not rapists. They would have left if I told them to. So I decided to oblige their desires. I kicked off my blanket to reveal my nude sleeping habits and they wasted no time climbing on top of me. Similar to the previous night one would be fucking my pussy while the other had his dick in my mouth. Again no condoms, no birth control, and one after the other they filled my pussy up with their cum.

Now I have no idea if they plan on returning again but until it becomes a problem I plan on leaving that spare key exactly where I have been.

Edit 1: This is the 3rd night after the "jog" and I was visited again by those two. I was taking a shower after tonight's run when I heard the bathroom door open. When I saw it was them I invited them to join me. After some foreplay they ended up double penetrating me in the shower and eventually came in their respective locations. It's an interesting feeling having a guy fill me up from both sides. My room mate caught us but she only watched from a distance. I'm going to try to convince her to spend the night with me in my bed tomorrow so if they come back she can be involved.

Night 4

Me and my room mate take showers every night before going to bed. Normally she takes her's first as I tend to stay up a lot longer than she does. However this time I timed it so we would go for the shower at the same time. It wasn't an issue, we've taken showers together before several times and believe it or not generally nothing sexual happens. This time however I had other plans in mind. She must have still been thinking about the previous night because it was very easy to get her going. After we finished with the shower I took her to my bed and we spent the next hour and a half exploring each others sexual buttons.

My room mate was asleep by the time my glass door slid open. Those two guys couldn't really see her from that angle so I let them come inside. When I pulled the covers down their sly grins turned into looks of absolute shock within an instant. That look alone made the whole thing worth it. It didn't take long for my room mate to wake up and find herself exposed to the two guys she saw fucking me the night before. She immediately covered herself in embarrassment and the guys were thoroughly confused. I half way expected them to run out the door saying they were sorry. It was a very awkward situation.

Now if there is one thing I am very good at, it is turning this girl on. We know each others buttons better than we know our own. I started whispering sweet things in her ear and strategically placing gentle touches along her naked body. It wasn't long before she gave me that look of, "I see what you did here." I simply smiled and shrugged at her. I wasn't about to deny it. It took another minute of my gentle touch but she gave in and removed the covers.

I was surprised about the sex that followed. Those two guys had a lot more stamina than I had given them credit for. Also I was expecting wild animalistic sex from them but they were very gentle and sweet with us. It's like they didn't know her limits and wanted to be gentle with her until they discovered them. It didn't take them too long to figure out that she is a wild animal. We played with each other while those two came inside our pussies. To our surprise after they came they swapped places and went at us again. It took a while but they reached orgasm a second time. In the end all four of us fell asleep in that bed. They left in the morning.

Night 5

I actually wasn't here for this night. I went to a party that I predicted (accurately) that I would be at for most of the night. So I asked my room mate to spend the night in my room in case those two came back. I didn't want them to show up and find no one there. That would be mean. She agreed and apparently they did come back. I only briefly spoke to her since then but she told me that they were pleasantly surprised and left very happy.