Love sucking cock, wanna go further...

smoosh

Hey

Have sucked a few cocks in the past and love it, love getting a load in my mouth from time to time.

I'm "straight" but every now and then get the urge for cock. I have always had a MASSIVE fantasy about someone fucking me in the ass for the first time. It almost happened a little while ago, but he came too quick in my mouth.

My fantasy, of course, is to be barebacked. All sex I have is BB with women, I hate physical barriers. But, I have a long term gf who I am faithful to (or have been to now) and I do get myself checked at the clinic now and then to make sure I am STD free (always have been!).

I want, so much, to know what it feels like to be fucked and filled with a bare cock, just used like that, maybe have him wank me at the same time so I cum the same time as him, but I'm massively concerned about HIV. I "get" that some people are turned on by it, chase the bug etc, but that really is not my bag, too many lives would be ruined.

Seems to be lots of poz guys here, some who are open, others who aren't, and others still who have no idea either way.

I wanna be fucked so bad, should I just take the plunge, hit & hope? I am fully aware of the risks of just fucking someone bareback, but this is something that a course of antibiotics can't take away and cannot be hidden.

What do we think? Any willing volunteers in the UK..? ;o)

Guest JizzDumpWI

Learn more first. PrEP not presently an option in UK. But TasP is... So perhaps find a poz guy who has been on meds and undetectable for a good long time (12 months not a bad heuristic).

I didn't think of that... Still a risk though surely..? I don't know a great deal about all this to be honest.

I mean, I know that it's a lot harder to catch the bug if you are circumcised (case studies going on in Africa now, it has been find there's a direct link between infection rate and circumcision as a tribal tradition). I know it's tough to catch it from fucking a woman in you are otherwise healthy (which is why I've never been all that concerned about it). But, catching it by receiving cum in my ass is much more likely. This, I can't let happen. But I am so conflicted because the thought of someone cumming in my ass instead of my mouth REALLY gets me off.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Sure there is a risk. Just so very low as to not be terribly concerned. A poz guy on meds and undetectible is getting regular checks. The majority of neg guys don't really know. One would have to have two neg tests 3 or so months apart, with no sex at all between to consider them really neg. Even then your poz undetect guy would present no more risk.

Now you have to have a reason to believe whomever is going to fuck you. Not everyone is honest. Before PrEP was available to me my top of choice was poz undetecable.

Guest JizzDumpWI

TasP = Treatment as Protection. In serodiscordant couple study if the poz partner was undetectable there were no transmissions of HIV.