6 anom loads presumably all poz

BBCumSlut79

Needed some loads so headed to the sleazier of our two bathhouses. Took 6 loads from random dudes. Never really saw them. Then spotted a tweeked out bottom with loads dripping out of his hole...walked up, dumped a load in his creamy wrecked hole, fingered some of the loads in his ass out and shoves in to mine on top of the six loads I already had. Now I'm at home dripping cum on my sheets pondering more loads.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Hot. I had a similar experience a few weeks ago. A kid I've known at gym for several years (since he was 16 or 17). He s grown up now, still 21ish, has been asking me if he could party with me and friends. For a while I refused because Daniel's actually a really good kid who looks up to me. In the end, two factors overrode my preferred "stay away from it". One (to be honest) is that he's always been very attractive for me but now he's just gorgeous...black chest hair, muscles, the smoothest white complexion, rosy cheeks, gorgeous smile...Basically Daniel is the epitome of everything I love in a young guy. And he's very straight. Very much in love with his girlfriend, etc.

So I let him come with me to a mate's place where he and his boyfriend put on wired orgies. Before we got there, Daniel made it clear he wanted to blast and fuck a guy; I expected him to chicken out of the fucking...

When we got there, he asked if I could blast him and made it clear he was going to fuck me. I told him straight out that, as much as I wanted him to, I'd be staying pretty much sober and keeping an eye on him. My sobriety didn't last much longer than Daniel's; I blasted him, his reaction to his first shot was incredibly hot. But I stuck to my guns and directed him to some young guys and he fucked them beautifully. Major talent, young Daniel, with a beautiful thick veiny cock.

Then I decided I could wait no more, blasted and had my hole spitroasted by two guys. Daniel saw my reaction to being fucked and blasted and begged me for some more and begged me to fuck him. I'm usually a total bottom but the tears of lusting for Daniel and his keenness to take cock. My mate's boyfriend complied. I blasted Daniel again and Nick pounded him mercilessly. Two other guys joined in, taking turns to seed Daniel's virgin hole. Nick called me to join, he's always wanted to fuck me. So Daniel and I were making out while about 10-12 guys were taking turns breeding Daniel and I. Eventually, I was piggy in the middle fucking Daniel while a series of guys fucked me.

Daniel's first gay experience ever included him being double penetrated, something I've still never done. Suffice to say he and I must've taken 20 or so loads at least from 10 or so different guys. He stayed at my place for three days after war recovering. And, yes, we fucked every morning before I went to work and several times a night. Flip fucking like I've never flipped before.

And my last loads were from Daniel Friday and Saturday night; my last loads delivered were in Daniel.

i think I could get used to this!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2