Construction Latino in Back of Powerhouse

Pighole88

Was meeting a friend at the gym at 6, so came into the city around 5. Had some time to kill so tried hitting up BBRT. Lots of back and forth so made my way down to the powerhouse (aka, "Poho") while I hunted. Wanted to either get bred or load up a hole myself.

As I'm in the back smoking patio area sipping my bourbon, a hot older latino man wearing carharts, work boots and a dirty tshirt came back. I started stroking my cock through my gym shorts, and he started rubbing his through his carharts.

Long story short, it started with his dick in my hand, mine in his, and my shorts pulled down to my knees. His free hand made its way back to my hole, started fingering it, and that's when I knew he wanted it. I turned around and aimed his cock at my hole. I didn't go in just right away, and felt him thrusting against it, knowing he wanted it raw.

I lubed up his dick with my spit, and my hole, and spread my cheeks, backing against his cock. It went in easily, and after about 2 minutes of this he let out a long sigh.

Went to the gym all energized with his DNA.