New S/N for all sites

Bear4Breeding

Hey Guys.

I really need a new S/N for my profiles on all the sites. Was never really good at making them up or picking one.

Open to any and all sugestions you may have or whatever you may want to say.

I'm a furry guy, a bit on the chubby site, okay a lot on the cubby side and a bottom who really enjoys getting his hole fucked really good, long and hard sums it up rather well I'd say.

Post here or send me a PM if you prefer.

Thanks in advance.

PS. Sorry if this in the wrong spot.

Guest JizzDumpWI

B4B, what is wrong with Bear4Breeding? I don't dispute your desire to change it, but it would be helpful what you find about it that no longer resonates with you.

B4B, what is wrong with Bear4Breeding? I don't dispute your desire to change it, but it would be helpful what you find about it that no longer resonates with you.

Jizz, I didn't really mean the name here so much as the name I use on other sites such as BBRT, MH and A4A. I have different ones on all of them and just seeing if I can find something more sutable for me. Just looking for opinions from others thats all really.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Might be a bad thing, but if I use the same name across sites, it is easier to find me... Then too, sometimes guys need to think they're chatting with someone new.

ReadingBtm

BearHole

HolaBear

BeaRecepticle

FurHole

Hole! (sort of a latin twist)

BearCumHole

OK the minute was up... See if these jumpstart some ideas...