This is the best forum ever!

Hi guys!

Long time reader here, but decided to join few weeks ago. I love everything about this forum and you guys are awesome. As weird as it may sound, for the first time in my life I feel like I belong somewhere. I've always barebacked and will never stop, but you guys helped to find a slut in me. I've been vers ever since I can remember (I'm 27 now), but I've actually just embraced that. I love cum, I love cock, I love to fuck and breed. Raw sex is so liberating to me, so natural. I know there's nothing between me and the man I fuck and it feels amazing. Of course, the nastier the better. Love atm, felching, piss, gangbangs. There's not much going on where I live (south east Poland), but whenever I'm in Warsaw or Krakow I just get wild. I'm sure some of you would love Polish guys :cool: Feel invited :cool:

It's a bit hit or miss.... Some threads r more interesting than others , but generally it's all good! I love Eastern European guys and I have fucked my fair share of polish ass! Specially when I'm in London and Berlin. Polish guys seem to come across as very timid... But the ones I have fucked, turn into total whores behind closed doors.... Very hot!