[Tiger Milner] Fucked in a Stall #7

TigerMilner

Click here to see Tiger Milner's original blog post...

The adventure continues with this latest installment featuring a hot young guy with a big fat cock and the need to bust a nut. This guy said he is straight but likes head and fucking an ass. He said "bring plenty of lube cause this cock is big and it's gonna hurt". I told him I was pretty good at taking large cocks and that I would bring poppers as well. He said "what are poppers?" I laughed and thought to myself he is very straight.

You will notice a new stall. This was shot in the lobby of a Holiday Inn Express, which is where the top was staying. He had a roommate in his room. It worked out nicely I think. His dick was as hard as marble.

Thanks to all who reached out to me via email to ask if I was ok. I was touched that so many of you noticed. I think all creative types have times when we need to change focus, and that is what I have been up to. It keeps my video projects fresh and not canned.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.