The Cheating Chippy

NO graphic SEX IN THIS FIRST CHAPTER, THERE WILL BE VERY SOON THOUGH I PROMISE.

Chapter 1

He wouldn't be laughing quite so much soon, little did he know.... but I am getting ahead of myself....

Jay is a local carpenter, I met him a couple of years back when he came around to quote for some work, he was too fucking expensive and so never used him but when this 'straight' guy started chatting to me on gaydar some years ago and knew a little too much about me for us not to have met I soon realised it was Jay and that he wasn't quite so straight as he at first appeared - tho they seldom are.

Anyway it took a while as he was living a little way away and between his girlfriend and my boyfriend it wasn't easy but we finally got together when he gave to take a look at another 'job'. He is a gorgeous man, thick hair great body not gym bod, but just from working hard and looking after himself, we kissed for ages couldn't get enough of each other and the chemistry was electric. His cock was perfect, big thick head and about 7/8 inches and a bit of a scar on his stomach from some operation I presume. He was a real man and I loved it. We sucked each other I rimmed his tight hole and we kissed for ever before he came over me and I over him. After the first time, it took a while for the second and then he got much more distant, I assumed he had wanted a one time thing but he was so hot that I kept trying and eventually found out that he had moved in with his gf and their kids in the same village as me. Not only that but her mother lives only a couple of door down so I reckon I was too close for comfort. Fair enough you might think but he wanders past my house with his mrs and the kids playing happy families when I get nothing not even a hello, so much in the fucking closet it just made me want to fuck him over in the worst possible way and so I am going to do just that. I am going to use this forum to chronicle his downfall and how I am gonna make sure his life is gonna alter and if he wants to keep even a semblance of his 'straight happy family' then he is gonna have to do exactly what I say,,,,

TO BE CONT.....

This is my first time writing a story so wanted to test out this story before I take it where I want it to go. Gonna get quite dark quite quickly but I hoping you guys will be interested enough to want to know the full story.

• Upvote 2

Yes, please continue!

NO graphic SEX IN THIS FIRST CHAPTER, THERE WILL BE VERY SOON THOUGH I PROMISE.

Chapter 1

He wouldn't be laughing quite so much soon, little did he know.... but I am getting ahead of myself....

Jay is a local carpenter, I met him a couple of years back when he came around to quote for some work, he was too fucking expensive and so never used him but when this 'straight' guy started chatting to me on gaydar some years ago and knew a little too much about me for us not to have met I soon realised it was Jay and that he wasn't quite so straight as he at first appeared - tho they seldom are.

Anyway it took a while as he was living a little way away and between his girlfriend and my boyfriend it wasn't easy but we finally got together when he gave to take a look at another 'job'. He is a gorgeous man, thick hair great body not gym bod, but just from working hard and looking after himself, we kissed for ages couldn't get enough of each other and the chemistry was electric. His cock was perfect, big thick head and about 7/8 inches and a bit of a scar on his stomach from some operation I presume. He was a real man and I loved it. We sucked each other I rimmed his tight hole and we kissed for ever before he came over me and I over him. After the first time, it took a while for the second and then he got much more distant, I assumed he had wanted a one time thing but he was so hot that I kept trying and eventually found out that he had moved in with his gf and their kids in the same village as me. Not only that but her mother lives only a couple of door down so I reckon I was too close for comfort. Fair enough you might think but he wanders past my house with his mrs and the kids playing happy families when I get nothing not even a hello, so much in the fucking closet it just made me want to fuck him over in the worst possible way and so I am going to do just that. I am going to use this forum to chronicle his downfall and how I am gonna make sure his life is gonna alter and if he wants to keep even a semblance of his 'straight happy family' then he is gonna have to do exactly what I say,,,,

TO BE CONT.....

This is my first time writing a story so wanted to test out this story before I take it where I want it to go. Gonna get quite dark quite quickly but I hoping you guys will be interested enough to want to know the full story.

Fair enough you might think but he wanders past my house with his mrs and the kids playing happy families when I get nothing not even a hello, so much in the fucking closet it just made me want to fuck him over in the worst possible way and so I am going to do just that. I am going to use this forum to chronicle his downfall and how I am gonna make sure his life is gonna alter and if he wants to keep even a semblance of his 'straight happy family' then he is gonna have to do exactly what I say,,,,

I text him last friday, the easter weekend my boyfriend was away and through the village face book page discovered his gf was too, off with their kids to some camp. Text him on the off chance and I got a 'hi' back, sent him a pic of his own cock and said I wanted this again. He was shocked I had pics of him id taken them a while back on his second visit and it was quite obviously him as he has a scar from an operation on his stomach so no doubt that anyone that knew him would know it was him. He said his gf was home and couldn't but I replied that I knew she was away and that he was lieing. It took a while for him to reply and then sent him another pic of his arse open from when I'd eaten his hairy hole last time. He had loved being rimmed, no one had done it before and he moaned like a whore. Told him I wanted to eat his hairy cunt and he eventually said he would pop around once he had cleaned up. "good lad', I replied, my next ploy would have been blackmail but was glad I hadn't had to do that (just yet).

He knocked the door twenty minutes later, he was nervous cos obviously his mother in law was still just two doors down, but as soon as the door was closed his tongue was down my throat. He moaned as I grabbed the back of his head and pushed his face against mine. As we came up for air, I commented on his enthusiasm again and he smiled before once again he snogged my face off. I took his hand and led him upstairs whilst he started to tear his clothes off. Obviously more excited than I thought... the straight family man was gone and in his place was a man whore. Didn't take much eh!

He stripped me off too and quickly got my cock deep in his throat, still had my phone in my hand so took a few shots this time with his face clear and what he was doing very clear too. He hadn't learnt eh, too intent on cock sucking to realise it was being caught on camera. I even took a quick film of him and the noises he was making as he couldnt get enough of my cock. SLUT!

He was doing a good job and I could easily have shot but I had a better place for my seed.

I lifted him off and pushed him back on the bed at the same time I decided to record a voice message of the noise and voices. I stuck my tongue straight up his shitter, he moaned like a whore and I asked him to talk dirty to me. He almost shouted what a dirty whore i was and how much he loved my tongue in his hole. I asked him if his gf had ever done that, oh god no he moaned. Was she a good fuck I asked. Yeah she was and was always up for it but not like this was his reply. I licked his hole from bottom to top and then went straight down on his cock which was a good cock, thick big head on it and would definitely feel good deep in a pussy. I'd be taking it in mine soon, maybe taking one of his last neg loads but that could wait for now.

As I bit his nipples and licked his already sweaty pits I slipped a finger into his hole, I'd only used some saliva so it made him grunt but as I chewed his nipple I felt his hole twitch, this was gonna be too easy. He reached down and started to milk my cock which dripped some precum i turned around so that it was over his face and he took the hint and took my cock and toxic precum into his mouth.

I'd been pozzed since we last met, well at least I found out I was poz since then, being as I took any load I could it was hardly a surprise and I wasn't on meds yet so reckon I was up for the job ahead of me. Newly poz my VL was high so he was gonna get a little something to remember me by if he ever tried to forget me again. ;)

I went back down to my target and spread his cheeks and once again started to make out with his hole. I love rimming and could have eaten him out for hours, that tight straight neg cunt. He was moaning now and begging for cock in him. ( all of this being recorded remember). I pulled off him and strated torub my cock and precum against his bare hole. He asked about a rubber and so I asked him why we needed one, he was clean wasn't he? Yes yes of course I am he said, right then well I'm tested regular I said so I'm all ok. (Not a lie I was tested regular and I was ok my cd4 is still high). He was still unsure but as I rubbed against his hole with my cock he threw his head back and begged for cock. I didn't say or ask anything, just pushed against his hole which after a firm push gave way and he opened up. He screamed fuck and then asked me to slow down a little. I stopped ( didn't want him to think I didnt care) and then slowly started to build up again, by then my precum and his saliva, the only lube used was rubbing against his tight cunt walls and he was loving it and so was I knowing I was knocking him up and making him mine forever....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 year later...