[Spreading My Legs] FOUR-WAY FUN PART THREE

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

The four of us make our way upstairs to a small room that has an inflatiable air mattress on the floor. There are various football helmets laying around and a small space heater. The walls are bare. Joey gets on all fours and presents his ass again to FelchingPisser. FP dons the black rubber gloves again and begins to slowly enter the well worked out hole. Joey hits the popper bottle as Jack and I take more pics from either side of the mattress.

DSCI6599.JPG

Joey on all fours

DSCI6600.JPG

FP works Joey's hole

DSCI6601.JPG

Opening Joey's hole again

Joey makes some guttural noises but never backs off the fist that is invading his butt. Joey hits the popper bottle. I stroke my hard cock with one hand and snap more pictures. At one point I kneel in front of Joey and let him suck my dick while FP slips his hand inside the hole.

DSCI6602.JPG

DSCI6603.JPG

DSCI6604.JPG

Deep fisting of Joey's hole

FP takes turns sliding first his left fist up the hole and then the right fist. Joey's hole is stretched and takes the punching very easily. FP pulls his fist out and I snap a quick picture of his lubed hole. His ass is red and drops of lube are leaking out.

DSCI6605.JPG

Joey's abused hole

FP moves closer to the end of the mattress and positions both of his fists near the hole and pushed them both in at once. Joey again moans but holds steady as his hole is stretched open more. FP's hefty cock bounces on each deep thrust of his fist.

DSCI6607.JPG

Taking both fists

I position myself around and snap a quick picture of Joey's cock. His cock isn't hard but he is moaning and enjoying every moment of the ass stretching. This is what he has been wanting for a long time according to Jack.

DSCI6608.JPG

Joey's cock

FP continues to fist fuck the boy but I can tell breeding time is near. We have played and stretched his hole for a couple hours now and we need to breed him as much as he needs it. FP punches the sloppy hole and then takes off the gloves and inserts his bare hands into the hole.

DSCI6610.JPG

Joey hits poppers

DSCI6611.JPG

FP inserting bare hands

DSCI6612.JPG

Double fisting Joey

FP's hard cock is begging to get inside the hole. He pulls his hands out and inserts his big dick into Joey's butt and begins to pound away. I watch as he fucks the boy hard. I know FP is close to cumming and stroke my dick. Joey tells FP to fuck this pighole. Fp's hips slam into the upturned ass and he buries his dick in deep and squirts. FP collapses on top of the ass and catches his breath. He slowly pulls his cock out and a string of cum leaks out of the hole. I quickly jump into place and push my cock back inside Joey's ass. I can feel the hot load that FP has left there and I begin to churn his cum back into the hole. I LOVE fucking in another guy's cum and it doesn't take me long until I am adding my deposit into him as well.

His ass is a cummy mess when I pull out...

DSCI6614.JPG

Joey's cum dripping ass

We all catch our breaths. Joey collapses on the mattress as we rub the well worn ass of his. We begin to clean up and dress. We all agree to get together again sometime and breed again. I head out first for home leaving the three of them there to recover.

DSCI6615.JPG

Joey's ass after we are through using it

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.