Possible move to the Las Vegas area

PhoenixGeoff

Hey there Sin City pigs,

I'm reaching a point in my life where I'm making a number of changes, affecting pretty much everything but my love of lots of hot raw sex with all kinds of men LOL

So I'm thinking of moving somewhere new, and the Vegas area is one of the places on my list of possibilities, mostly because of the hopefully steady supply of guys like me, both locals and tourists.

Anyone have any information they can give me about general job prospects, good places to live, and information about the gay scene, especially as applies to bears, leathermen and raw sex pigs?

As far a living arrangements, I'd prefer something small and affordable (studio apartments are fine; my own needs are pretty spartan), but in or relatively close to a gay friendly neighborhood. I'm planning on building my transportation around biking, walking and transit as much as possible, but I also have a pickup and I'm working on a plan to acquire a motorcycle.

As far as work goes, I'm pretty much a jack of all trades, but have experience driving trucks (even in LA!) doing remodeling work, working in a kitchen, and even as a cubicle dwelling wage slave.

And finally, anything about the general vibe of the city...what you love, what you hate, whether you'd move there again or can't wait to leave and why.

Feel free to post to this thread for the benefit of others, though I have only very intermittent access to this site right now, and would heartily appreciate an email sent to me at geoffguth (at) gmail (dot) com, especially if you'd like to make contact in anticipation of the move and/or want to send me any dirty pictures :)

Timeframe on this is about six months to a year from now.

Thanks guys!

• 2 weeks later...