Hollywood Sex Parties

toxiclover

Anyone been following the allegations of sex abuse being made against some powerful gay men in Hollywood, namely director Bryan Singer?

http://defamer.gawker.com/bryan-singers-obsession-with-barely-legal-boys-was-an-o-1564367291

Better yet, has anyone experienced a Hollywood pool party like those mentioned? Seems like a blast.

I imagine the "casting couch" is used just as much to take advantage of men in Hollywood as it is for women.

I'm getting REALLY tired of people walking into sexual encounters, fully consenting to it, then a few hours later realizing that they can get some money and notoriety by saying it was all rape.

It demeans every man or woman who has truly been accosted, and cost the reputations of too many who may not be innocent, but certainly were never guilty.

After watching an interview of the alleged victim I feel he is just a scam artist hoping for an out of court settlement because Singer probably did have parties where things got a little wild. I have been to a couple pool parties like that. I really decided he was lying when he said that he went to therapists after the alleged abuse but they were all declining to help or treat him because they were being paid off by the Hollywood establishment. That is the biggest load of crap I have ever heard. CA law requires that therapists report crimes like child rape and I cannot see several of them which he said he went too all being so unprofessional as to decline to help him and then take pay offs for doing so. I don't buy his reasons for not going to the cops either. This guy is a scam artist! Singer might have showed him some attention at a party that happens people drink, pool parties show skin, but I seriously doubt he rapes the kid/guy and then carried on like the alleged victim claims.