[Spreading My Legs] A VISIT FROM BART

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

Bart hits me up early Saturday morning. He says he may go into work for a little bit but was horny and needed to get fucked. He works closer to my house than his so I shot him my address and he said he would be right over.

Twenty minutes later my doorbell rings. Bart is standing there looking great in his jeans and tee shirt. We make out a bit at the door and I usher him into the bedroom. We hadn't seen each other in a few weeks as he has been out of town in Florida with his girlfriend and another couple on vacation.

We make out and rub each other through our jeans. My cock is rock hard as I reach into his jeans and find his bare ass...no underwear! He slips his jeans around his ankles and squats in front of me. I let him undo the button on my jeans and he fishes out my hard-on and swallows it to the root. My boy is rock hard and jacking his cock while deep throating my prick.

DSCI7069+-+Copy.JPG

Bart blows me

I watch as his bearded mouth works it way up and down my shaft. He looks up at me and I can see the cock hunger in his eyes. I reach down and grab his head and hold it still in my hands as I begin to skull fuck him. I push my dick all the way in and make him gag a couple times but he never tells me to stop. Tears form in his eyes but he keeps blowing his "daddy's" cock.

DSCI7070.JPG

Licking on my cock

I tell him to stand and we make out again...our tongues swirling against each other. My hands cup his ass cheeks and I squeeze them. I gently lay him back on the bed on his back and crawl between his legs. He automatically spreads and lifts his legs as far as he can with his jeans still around his ankles. He surrenders his hole to his dad. I tease his hole by slapping it with my hard dick. His hips wiggle trying to get me inside him.

DSCI7071.JPG

My hard cock teasing his hole

I lean on top of him and make out with him some more as my cock swells between his legs. I crawl up on his shoulders and feed him my dick as I reach back and play with his hole. He grabs my cock with his greasy mechanic hands and licks up and down the shaft as I begin to leak precum.

DSCI7072.JPG

Licking my shaft

I finger his hole and look back at his body. His hand cock is jutting out and he is stroking it furiously. I pull his hand away as I don't want him to come before I do. I flick my finger across his dickhead and wipe off the precum and then shove that finger into his mouth.

DSCI7073.JPG

Bart jacking his dick

I pull Bart to the edge of the head and hang his head over. I straddle him and start deep fucking his throat as I lean forward and lick precum off his cock head. I push my cock in as far as I can go until I hear the gag sound and then slide out. I repeat this move a few times before leaning down and kissing him and wiping the tears out of the corner of his eyes. I insert my dick again and feel more of my cock going down his throat. I am slowly opening up his passage and he doesn't gag as much now. I fuck his face and feel my balls slap against his nose and forehead.

DSCI7074.JPG

Bart works my cock down his throat

I then turn my attention towards his ass. I pull him towards the other end of the bed and have him spread his ass for me so I can work my tongue into his tiny hole. His smooth ass tastes great and I can feel his hole open and close around my tongue. I spit onto his hole and push my spit into his ass with my tongue. I make sure to leave lots of spit on it. I rise and he lifts his legs to my shoulders. He tells me that he wants "daddy" to breed him.

I line my bare cock up against his hole and push forward. I feel the warmth as my dick slides into his rectum and I begin to slow fuck him. Gently at first until he gets used to it and then he tells me to fuck him harder. I slam in and out of his hungry ass as my balls as now slapping on his asscheeks. I lean forward and we kiss again. My nuts are churning and I know I am close to cumming. I tell him that and he grabs his own cock and starts beating it. I see him start to shoot his thick cum onto his stomach and I begin to blow into his ass. I push as far into Bart's ass as possible to plant my seed deep. I collapse on top of him as we kiss...his cum is sticking to the hairs on our stomachs.

We seperate and clean up. We make some idle chat as we dress. I walk him to the door and we again make out. I slap his ass as he leaves knowing his is again taking my nut home with him.

DSCI7075.JPG

Bart's ass after I tongue it out

More...

Bart is an auto mechanic so his fingers have the grease underneath them. Not my favorite either but his mouth and hole more than makes up for his fingernails. Thanks for reading and posting your comment.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.