asian top stealth

jh551991

I went back home at asia for some family time. I managed to get away one afternoon and went to a well known 24hr bathouse.

it's not much to write about. Let me back track a little bit, I saw asian "str8" guys dick at mall bathroom and they are 90% big and thick even when soft. I just thought to myself. Damn, I feel small! yet, at the bathhouse. All I see is mall cock on small guys, small cock on big beefy guys. I am always the longest and thickest. Mind you, I really have a regular size dick (7in) on the average thick side (not thick at all).

So when I saw this shorter dude eye me in the shower at the bathhouse, i got naked and walk into the steamroom maze.

he follows and I thought Bingo! He will be my good bttm slut. to my surprise, he said he is a top and I feel him up and he got a nice THICK cock but on the short side. (5.5 to 6). I was like damn, that's one of the biggest I have yet to suck so far at asia, so I was in head willing to do anything. Another beefy guy with a round butt came over and i start making him my bitch. make him suck me in front of the top dude. beefy boi just bend over and I slide in. for couple strokes, he back away and make me wear a rubber. I was like Fine! i will do it. The Top guy lube my ass while I fuck beefy boi. I told him i dont want to, let's just tag team beefy dude. but he wants to fuck me and not him. there was a 3 way going on in the steamroom and i was fine with it and beefy dude sense i going soft since i was getting fuck pretty hard with Top guy.

he left and top guy fucking fuck me. I know when i first guide his cock in my ass, there is a condom. But after he came and grunt behind me, i wanted to see how much cum he shoot in the condom. so i reach out and touch him and there is NONE. he pretends he pull it out and throw it on the floor. it was dark and I can't see. I thought it's fine. he shoot in the condom. later i took a quick shower and walking around again and start to feel something licking out of my ass.... i was like what the fuck... and i went to shower again, and a gush of stuff comes out on the floor. I was like "did i not douche properly?" It dawns on me I think the fucking asian top stealth me and drop the condom when he switch positions from 3 ways to 2 ways.... i was total turn on by it even i was in a bit of a panic. Since i have a fucking BF. ultimately i am turn on by the cum in me and when he was changing to leave, i went to tell him, thanks for the cum, you don't have to pretend next time.

now thinking about it. that was a lot of cum coming down my legs... it was hot he shot that much in ME. am all hard thinking about it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest StevenEllison

And that's the best thing about those places! Totally anonymous loads, one after another and another and another...