Sluttyness

newbiboi

Guest ff-whole
IMHO there's good slutty and bad slutty and it's important to know the difference. First of all forget about drugs. Drugs make you indifferent. Letting every guy cum in you just because you're fucked up and don't care is not the same as enjoying the moment and finding something hot about a wide variety of guys. The mark of a good slut is that he doesn't waste his time on finding "appropriately" hot/rich/cool/experienced/aged partners, but has sex for its own sake and as its own gratification.

There are so many guys that live lifes of fear and inhibition and need drugs to let go of these, and frankly that's pathetic. All you need is to realize what you're meant to be and what you're priorities are. For crying out loud, just enjoy yourself and don't give a flying fuck about what others think. Don't be afraid of what your boss or judgemental acquaintances might think. But also don't let anyone talk you into stuff just because THEY think that's what makes a real slut.

Sex is much better when two (or more) guys make a concious decision to enjoy each other instead of just living out some form of addiction or clichee of a certain role. Stay true to yourself and just cherish the ride with as many guys as you like.

Indifference, on the other hand, makes you boring. If you're 18, that's not a problem. 18-year-olds can be boring as fuck, they will still get plenty of seed up their ass chute. But twenty or thirty years from now it will make a difference if guys think you're just a "washed up slut" or if they say "you're such a slut. but what a great fuck. let's do it again next week".

I agree totally. I don't use drugs at all. I want to enjoy but most of all feel and experience what is happening to me.

Being a slut can't be learned... you either are or you are not... I guess it is also kind of letting go of your inhibitions. The feeling that you want to get fucked, gang banged, used. Especially the feeling of being used by just anybody and filled up and have the cumm dripping out of you. Being watched by a whole group of men that you are being fucked and used and you loving it, not feeling ashamed or shy about it.

There's some very good advice in this thread and I particularly agree with the no drugs line. I don't need to be totally out of it to enjoy dirty, kinky sex - to me it already feels pretty fucking amazing.

Guest ff-whole

Yes, and remember..

There will be always persons that will try to make fun of you, like; "OMG, look at him..." or disagree with your body or your behaviour...

I just think they should not be there in the first place, they should move on. Maybe they're just jealous of you being fucked or whatever.

Just ignore them enjoy the fact that the guys fucking you apparently don't think that way.

Guest faggot hole
I say just go for it. We're socially conditioned to think being a slut is bad, but honestly, sluts have way more fun. So every time you feel inhibited just ask yourself where the inhibitions came from - if it's because someone told you it was bad or undesirable - then put your inhibitions aside and try whatever it is so you can make your own decision about whether you like it or not. And once you decide you like something - do more of it.

For me I came out in the middle of the AIDS crisis. My inhibitions may have saved my life. But I'm really jealous of teens these days - they get to act out all the things I was too scared to do - and have tons of fun in the process.

RawTop raises a crucial point -- sluttiness is not a bad thing. We are not less worthy because we are sluts. We are sluts because we were born sluts. This is our nature. This is our purpose. So, grab life by the horns and be what you are destined to be, what you are genetically programmed to be.

RawTop raises a crucial point -- sluttiness is not a bad thing.

Mostly, sluttiness is not a bad thing. The only bad thing of behaving in a slutty way is the danger of STIs, not only HIV. But if there was a way of guaranteeing a sexual environment free of infections, I would recommend bareback slutty behavior to everyone, top, bottom, groups.

Allowing myself to let go of preconceived ideas on how I should behave sexually has been a wonderful experience. Being able to fulfil sexual fantasies where I have let myself go has made accepting death easier.

Sluttiness is a state of mind - something you are. Said another way, you aren't a slut because you have sex with a lot of guys. You have sex with a lot of guys because you are a slut.

Being a slut isn't bad. It's just you - or at least it may be you - not everyone who wants to be a slut turns out to be one.

The main thing is to gain the self-confidence to do the things you want to do, not limit yourself to what you think society wants you to do. If you want to be a regular at the saunas, do it. If you want to set a goal to have at least one load in your ass every day, do it. If you want to work your hole with cocks and toys until you have a nice gaping asshole and a rosebud, do it.

At the same time, if you don't want to do any one or all of those things, then don't. A slut is someone who enjoys sex and isn't restrained by others' views of what they should or shouldn't do sexually.

Like other have said, it's typical for young guys to be rather 'vanilla' and take time to work up to a no holds barred slut. Even that isn't cut and dried though. I've seen Xtube videos of 18 or 19yos who can easily fist themselves and enjoy doing it. I've seen other videos of young guys who get off on swallowing piss. Those guys got an early start. It sounds like you want to as well :)

So go for it and do what you want in your own time. Having the sex YOU want to have is, after all, much of what a slut is.

• 3 weeks later...

I was 20 when I discovered I liked being a slut, total sub bottom to be used and bred. I spent two years in a relationship with my first boyfriend after my first experience. When we broke up I decided to explore my limits and the more things I did the more slutty I became.