introduction

UncutBrit

As a new member I thought I'd introduce myself and my own experience of raw fucking.

I'm not a condom nazi, but I'm not a bareback nazi either. I think I've settled on a compromise that I know won't work for everyone but which seems to work for me.

I'm a neg top. My first sexual experiences were all raw, with guys my own age. The homophobic 'gay sex = death' message of the 1980s was so successful that the first boy I fooled around with was convinced we would die of full-blown AIDS within a year and scared us both silly, until a very frank and off-the-record discussion with a trusted teacher. One boy I knew went off the rails a bit, and I later found out he was taking loads in the public toilets up the road, quickly becoming poz, but that's a story for another time.

Once at university, my horizons broadened, and I moved onto using condoms for every encounter. I made several HIV+ friends and realised that HIV wasn't an immediate death sentence, but neither was it something I wanted if I could avoid it.

In my last year at uni, I started a long-term relationship, and after a while the condoms went by the wayside. Rather than being exclusively top, I was mostly bottom through this time, but as that relationship started to drift, I began seeing other guys, making up for lost time topping. I always played safe, rubbering up like a good boy on every encounter.

Then a couple of things happened.

First, I had a regular buddy who I enjoyed long horny sessions with. One night, he got on top of me and fucked himself on my cock. I don't really like this position (I prefer to be in full control), and something didn't feel right... I changed positions, and pulling out, found the end of the condom had split. We took time out to cool down and talk. He was neg, he said, but hadn't tested for six months. I also knew he saw quite a few guys. I said that I was going to go to the clinic the next day and get PEP, as we didn't know how long we'd been fucking raw. We decided that as we'd already fucked raw, we might as well carry on. I'll never forget the sight of him holding his ass open, bent over, my hard cock leaking precum which I spread over his hole. After a few minutes of teasing he begged me to just push it in. The sight of my naked cock head disappearing into an unprotected hole for the first time in years gets me hard just thinking about it. We had a long, horny, and very hard fuck session, and I blew my load deep into him, thrusting my cock in the cummy slickness for ages afterwards until I went soft.

So I went on PEP, he got tested (neg) and that, I thought, was that. Except the next time we met, we didn't even mention condoms, and just got to it. Two neg guys fucking naked and raw.

Of course I wasn't seeing this guy exclusively, and with other guys, I rubbered up, including with a hot young poz guy who has the smoothest, most responsive hole I've ever fucked. I met him through CL, him insisting on 'safe only'. We hooked up, I saw a biohazard tattoo on his wrist but said nothing. A week after we met, I saw he'd posted the same pic, saying 'all loads taken.' I sent him an email, said I'd fuck him safe but cum over his hole if he just wanted the load, and he said sure, so that's what we did, me pushing the cum into him with one of his collection of dildos. I asked him why the 'safe only' post, and he said it was because guys didn't want to fuck someone with HIV, risky or not. I told him I'd fuck him any time - I don't discriminate, but I will protect myself. We've had some very horny sessions since.

The next guy I ended up bare fucking properly was a student. We'd hooked up a few times and got to know each other, and discussed maybe barebacking. He was up for it, but because we had nowhere to go, ended up in a fuck bar in London. I got him in a sling, rubbered up (signs everywhere saying barebacking wasn't tolerated) and started fucking. Three other guys came in the room. One stuck his cock in my buddy's mouth. The other was playing with his nipples. The third reached under to fondle my balls. At one point my cock slipped out. The guy leaned into my ear and whispered, 'Shhh!' then yanked off the condom. Knowing my buddy was fine with me going in raw, I gave a devilish grin and pushed the head in, just as student boy was being fed what he later said was his first hit of poppers. The guy was holding my naked cockshaft, I nudged his hand away, and plunged into the student's burning hot hole, balls deep with one thrust, fucking with long, hard strokes. After I came, I got my buddy out of the sling and harms way, and on the way home told him what happened. He thought it was hot I bare backed him, and noticed something was up - I was apparently more aggressive than usual, but he was a bit freaked out by the 'stealth' aspect of it, and I said I wouldn't have continued if we hadn't had our discussion first. So next time he goes to a fuck bar without me, he'll know to be careful, and he was so turned on by his first raw poppered up fuck that we got some more poppers and I fucked him again in the toilets of a hotel, his hole still lubed with my cum.

So the situation is that now I have 3-4 neg guys I top raw. Everyone else gets a condom. The guys I bareback are all straightforward, honest about what they do with other guys,and I think of them as friends. We can (and have) go for a drink or something to eat after sex. I'm not fooling myself, none of us are exclusive, but I think I've moved the risk of becoming poz from inevitable (indiscriminate barebacking) to unlikely. I've got a friend who climbs rocks, and given the choice between giving up his hobby and mitigating risks, the second option is always preferable. He might fall off the mountain, or he might get away with it.

I don't like the idea of infecting loads of other guys, so if I were to become poz, which I accept is a possibility, these four people would be the only ones who'd need to take action, and would be the first four people I'd tell. I get to have really hot, raw sex with guys who really get off on it, who I like as friends and lovers. No strings, no pressure, and no harm done. I also get to fuck other guys occasionally, always with condoms. It's fun and horny sex, and it works as a reminder to why barebacking every so often is so good. Like I say, this won't please the 100% safe sex brigade or the dedicated bareback-only guys, but it works for me. I can fuck who I like, and if I'm in the mood, a raw hole is never more than a text message away.

I look forward to a lot of horny story swapping in these forums, I love writing up accounts of my experiences and fantasies, so hopefully you'll enjoy reading them too.