Trans & Cross Dressers

GimmeMore

First off, I am not trying offend anyone by this tread, please don't take it that way.

I am always posting ads online looking for hook ups. I get replies, but most of them turn out to be trans or cross dressers. I don't have a problem with them at all, but when I'm wanting action I usually want a man. They will send pics of their cocks and get me all worked up, and then comes the full body pics. I don't want to go down on a guy and have to see pink panties, or trying to fuck someone and all I can think about is how hot this chick is... why am I not straight? :o There's one that is trans that always emails me and she has a huge fucking cock I would love to get deep in me, but I think seeing her as a woman would be a turn off and I wouldn't enjoy it as much. I posted an ad earlier and got a quick reply... thought I was going to get some dick tonight, then came a trucker in panties.

Thoughts? Opinions?

GimmeMore: This happens to me all the time. I do not mind a sub panty bitch boy that wants to be a private dancer/cum dump. But I am not turned on by a true self identified tranny. I do not want to see a woman's breast coupled with a dick. Or in the case of a local tranny who is in various stages of transition with breasts, a cock and a vagina... I just do not want to deal with it. Also, and I maybe generalizing here but the trannies in my area seem to have a lot of unresolved psychological issues. I have one friend who loves everything about being with a tranny however he is often telling me stories of encounters gone horribly wrong. Much more so than a regular gay or bi hookup.

• 1 month later...

I know and have known lots of guys into sissies, panty boys, TVs and crossdressers. I love dressing up for guys in sexy panties or lingerie and one of my first boyfriends wanted me to wear nothing but women's underwear, another ex had me going a little further but that ended when I discovered it wasn't for me. I also know a lot of guys who don't like femme or any kind of cross dressing and find it a huge turn off. I'm happy to please my top however he wants and if that includes dressing up then I'll do it.