Fuckbuddy fucked me raw!

mathiasm962

Last Thursday, I got fucked by one of my fuck buddies. He had already fucked me before, but always with a condom. I am careful with the guys who i let me fuck without. It's not easy as I really like it bare!

We were both horney as hell and he start fucking me with a condom, but while changing positions he asked me if he could continue without. I like it when the top begs me to allow them to fuck me without condom. After some discussion I agreed and he didn't wait for me to change my mind and started fucking me without.

Of course I don't have to explain how i felt at that moment. I already had several fuck buddies and most of the time it starts of safe, but at a certain point, the condom is no longer used, and thats something i look forward to.

It didn't take him long to reach boiling point. I knew he was about to cum and i like the fact that he was not asking me if i would allow it. Not long after i got a good load.

We did it 2 more times that night.

• 2 weeks later...

About two weeks ago before I come back from my business trip....I met a couple in a motel room and I fucked one of them and gave him my load. Then both of them took turn fucking me real hard. and one dumped his load in my hole and another one in my mouth...as much as I wanted to swallow, I couldn't.