2 Slut Goals Accomplished in 1: Got bred by a homeless tranny today.

I'm sure some of my other posts will validate that I've wanted homeless cum for forever now. Multiple loads 1 after another was the fantasy but I managed to do something as equally filthy.

Met a non passable CD on a4a that wanted to webcast anything goes pnp session. She was staying at a friends house where I picked her up. She had G, I had T. Perfect!

Found out she couch surfed but also had a camp outside she stays at when she can't find a place to stay for the night.

Long story short, we webcam on a popular live webcam site. Got 800 watchers, wild nasty stuff. I G out. She takes my 3 layer butt plug and starts punching my passed out hole with it. I come to and she's got her cock in me pounding away. My power bottom instincts kick in and I start begging for her load to breed me. She said she hadn't cum in a week, yay!

5 minutes later she dumps everything inside me. I push the leaked cum back in, naturally. I stick 2 fingers from each hand and pull my hole wide open so it goes deeper down the chute.

after a few minutes, I push it out in front of the camera onto a table and lick every drop off the table. The crowd went banana's.

What next for this hole?

I have a video of me unmounting and pushing some of her load back onto her.

I also broadcast sometimes on nastykinkpigs but their audience isn't as broad as chaturbate. On chaturbate the most vocal and turned on are usually the women. they love watching me be a nasty slut. I'll get one to play with someday soon, I know it.