Old bottom's asshole...

pata

Who else prefer old man's asshole?

Recently I fuck guys from a large age range and found it seems I like older guys more because their holes really feel better.

Maybe it's not too tight but still you can change the position and it's not the critical matter as people say.

Old assholes tend to be rough...even leathery. And hairier. They are not too tight so you don't need to use too much lube too, which means more friction.

All this makes their holes feel really good to fuck. Their ass cheeks are not plump as younger people's, but well, you cannot have it all.

Anyone has same preference?

• Upvote 1

Who else prefer old man's asshole?

Recently I fuck guys from a large age range and found it seems I like older guys more because their holes really feel better.

Maybe it's not too tight but still you can change the position and it's not the critical matter as people say.

Old assholes tend to be rough...even leathery. And hairier. They are not too tight so you don't need to use too much lube too, which means more friction.

All this makes their holes feel really good to fuck. Their ass cheeks are not plump as younger people's, but well, you cannot have it all.

Anyone has same preference?

On behalf of all old bottom's, we thank you! Yes. you are right. My ass is better for fucking now than when I was young.

Oh fuck- just have to post- I did a sex cation -on day 4 of it now- and after getting it fisted twice on Sat night and the guy praising how well it opened right up and how hungry it was, he also mentioned how velvety it felt as he worked around in it. Well, he was horny and it was the heat of the moment I figured. Next day I put up fuck ads and hosted in my hotel room.First man over enjoyed my sucking style, then moved to my hole . He commented how smooth and buttery feeling it was, and proceeded to shoot his load- then as I worked his cock with my ass , he began fucking again and shot a second load. Afterwards, he told me he had not shot twice in years- but that my hole was so stimulating. Next guy in was more turned on by the bio tat on my lower back, so cannot say what was hottest for him- the taboo of my hole being marked or the hole itself. Later in the afternoon a black guy with a 9 inch cock came over, and was in it for a fuck and go. An hour later and after his fourth load, he thanked me and told me I had a wild fucking hot hole; that it milked and grabbed at his cock in all the right ways and places. Now back home, a guy who sometimes fucks me took my ass today- I know his preference is loose and sloppy- he loves to make the hole burp and fart air out that he is fucking in- so I worked my ass muscle loose, and he went at it- all I have ever gotten is a single load at a time from him- today he put two loads in, I think he was almost tempted to try for 3 except he had to work in 35 minutes. I don't think my hole has changed all that much- but maybe the life long experience of reading what the top enjoys and giving more of it and not holding back because it isn't comfortable for the bottom- basically putting 110% of his interest on the front and not trying to change him to my own expectations of what a fuck should be-- hell he is probably fucking me because his partner has been trying to change his style of fucking and he is tired of it. BTW- my "old" ass will crack 58 this week, and I think it is in the best shape and condition of my existence -- and I am certainly willing to let anyone interested try it <g>