[Sperm Pig] Fantastic Sex

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Okay, so there’s this guy that I’m sort of infatuated with. He’s completely emotionally unavailable, but sexually?

He’s very available.

This man is 6’3”, bearded, muscular, inked, and handsome. With a beautiful 7” cock that gets extremely thick at the root.

He texted me on Thursday morning and asked if I was busy that evening. I said I wasn’t but would love to be. He clarified by saying, “You understand this text is because I want your hole.”

I assured him I did.

He arrived and we were immediately kissing. Then abruptly naked with my mouth on his cock. He fucked my mouth while playing with my nipples. He loves how I go cock crazy when my nipples are worked.

He quickly tired of my mouth, though. “I want your hole,” he says, “Get on your back.”

"Go a bit easy," I say.

He just laughs.

He positions his lubed cock at my hole, and then just pushes in. It hurts a little, but also feels fucking hot.

He does me a favor by fucking a bit slower at first, pausing when he’s hilted out so I can relax around his girth. But once he senses I’m taking his thickness, he fucks me mercilessly and for his pleasure.

It’s rough, but I take it. I grunt, groan, moan, and beg him to use my hole. I cry out at his thrusts with lots of “oh fuuuuck you’re thick!” And “god damns” and “aaaaah fuck.”.

The first orgasm doesn’t take him long. I get off on watching his body tense up, his face take on a look of near pain as he gets close, and then finally thrusts into me to unload his balls.

I can honestly feel the wet heat of his cum fill my ass. He’s a huge cummer.

He stays buried in me so I can milk him for awhile. And then unceremoniously yanks out of my butt. Because he’s so thick at the base, when he leaves me his load leaks out of my gaping hole. My thighs, balls, and taint are wet with his seed.

We lounge a bit, cuddle a little, and talk a lot. But before too long he declares his need to fuck me again.

"Suck me. Get me hard so I can fuck that sweet ass again," he commands.

Info as I’m told.

After some sucking and dirty talking, his cock is up and rarin’ to go again. This time I’m told to get on my stomach. This is his favorite position for fucking— me face down, one leg sent long, one cocked to the side so he can fuck my hole sideways.

He likes this position so that he can watch his cock slide in and out of my ass. He also can basically bludgeon my hole with his dick like this.

Again he is rough, but my hole is open and taking him now. It still hurts a bit and I am even more vocal as I take my pounding.

It’s awesome.

Even more awesome is the cum sloppy wetness that is my ass now. He is churning butter and his cream is pouring out of my ass and down my balls. Then he suddenly stops fucking me… And does something glorious.

He pulls out, and gently rubs his cock head up and down my crack and over my hole. Then he uses his head as a scoop and he collects his first load— then slowly shoves it back into me.

I’m in pig heaven.

He then starts fucking me in earnest again. I grunt, shout, call him names like “dirty fucker” while I beg for his cum. I plead and beseech him to shoot inside me. To fill me again. To mark me. To claim me with his DNA.

He assures me I’ll get it.

His hands move to my hands, his fingers intertwine with mine and his grip becomes firm. Angry. He’s holding me down forcibly and fucking me hard with his entire dick. And I have my ass tipped to take every thrust.

He speeds up and I know my reward is close at hand. My vocals are loud now, and I don’t care. If my neighbors didn’t know what a dirty, fucking cumpig I was before— they do now.

With a few last thrusts, he cries out and he’s fillings ass a second time. The wet heat envelops my insides and I feel so full. So damn full it’s uncomfortable.

After I milk him dry, he pulls out— more gently this time. My hole is sore and wonderfully full of him.

We then cleaned up and went to dinner together. We talked and laughed and had a great time. Just like two good buddies. Only one buddy was worried that He was leaving a wet spot on the booth upholstery.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.