My problem with finding a partner. Help?

Rayne

I have a question, but I need to give you a little bit of the back story first to understand the situation. I'm sure some of you can relate to an extent, but I'm mostly looking to see how you handled the situation.

I've been on the hunt for a sissy cumdump for quite a while now, and the search has yielded next to nothing. What I'm looking for isn't so much the important thing to focus on, though. Since I don't have a steady income, I'm forced to stick with the free websites. I'll put up ads, make profiles, etc., that explain I am specifically seeking a sissy cumdump. I'll even go into detail specifically mentioning that I'm looking for a cumdump that "fucks anyone with a don't ask don't tell policy" (yes, that's the exact phrasing I have used), while I emphasize the word "anyone," often by putting it in ALL CAPS. Where I face the real issues is when I've already made contact with someone, and the guy seems to be a perfect fit... but he won't bareback strangers. That part baffles me. I've had quite a fair amount of people contact me over the years who want me to screen every person that fucks them; this is all after knowing that I'm looking for a cumdump that doesn't ask status when fucking strangers. If I put an ad out on craigslist, or if I send a message via whatever site, and I am that specific about what I am seeking, I still manage to get responses that ask me to screen the people who fuck them. Of course, when I answer no, and I give them an in-depth reason for why (as I'm typically asked for a reason), the conversation always ends the same way; we never even meet, and I waste a few hours repeating myself to yet another person.

I can understand there being miscommunication with certain words, and I can understand when people skip over specifics (like being older than a requested age limit, for example); however, I kind of thought the name "cumdump" is quite self explanatory. Are people that dense? It seems like the more people I contact, the more they ignore these specifics until the time comes to meet up for sex. They either avoid addressing the issue, ignore it when I bring it up (which is typically a sign of agreement/acceptance, or even indifference), or they bring it up when I finally say those magic words, "I want to fuck you after everyone else has pumped their cum in you." It's as if they are trying to bait me into bending to their will, just because they piqued my interest just enough to not turn away. They threw the hook in, and it caught my lip; now they're trying to reel me in without yanking the hook so hard it rips itself free.

I'm sure others on here have had a similar situation over the years; you find someone you want to fuck, and only at the last minute they make demands they already know you wouldn't have agreed with from the beginning. I want to know if there's a way to get around this behaviour; if there is some special way you can avoid attracting these people. It's as if they are trying to work some passive aggressive manipulation, in order to fulfil their own needs in a way that no one else has agreed to. Any ideas? I used to think that using different websites, or certain kinds of websites, would make a difference; but from my experience, it doesn't seem to make a difference. If you're upfront about what you want, and you make it clear what you're looking for, then people seem to just desire to fuck with you. Some of the websites I remained on for a couple years, and others I tended to stay on for 6 months (unless I was spammed too much). Regardless of how long I stay on these sites, it seems that only these people bother to make serious conversation. I've experienced plenty of flakes, and the typical flake doesn't make it past message two or three. I've also hooked up with a decent amount of people this way, and the conversation tends to be about the same flow, aside from the main problem I mentioned.

While some of you might think that my attitude might scare some people off, I do have a reason for that. I'd rather scare people off than have dozens of people to respond to, just to find out none of them are remotely close to what I want. I've tried many different approaches, and this is the only one that seems to attract the right dynamic of partner... aside from the desire to make everything "safe" at the last minute. The people seem to be along the lines of what I want, except for that last important detail. Can anyone help me figure out what is going on? I'm sure I'm instigating some of this problematic behaviour, but I want to hear it from someone else who's had this problem too.

I apologise for the length, but I hope it clears up any confusion that may have stemmed from me making a shorter post.