Pozzed by the counselor

This is fiction and did not happen.

So I was super horned up one night and went to a bar. I got drunk and ended up going home with this hot guy who was hitting on me all night. He was 6’ 3", black hair, beard, fur all over, muscled and tats and HUNG! I stayed the night and we fucked at least five times. I think we also fucked in the car in the bar parking lot. Of course I asked him if he was neg and he replied yes, so we fucked bare the entire time. He dropped me off at my car the next day. I never got his name but saw a 'Jean' tattooed on his shoulder, so I figured that was his name. Being a one night stand, I never saw him again. A few weeks went by, I got really sick with a flu.

A few months after I went to get tested. I had always tested neg so I wasn’t worried. I had done the tests and was asking the questions, when the bell rang on the timer, the girl administering the tests sat done and said "It has come back positive."

She took another test and that did as well. She said I would need to speak to a counselor to discuss options and what the next steps were, and with that she took me to another room where I waited. The counselor came in and introduced himself to me as Tim. I was listening to him and he looked familiar. After a few minutes he explained what the steps were and then it clicked: although he had shaved his beard, it was JEAN! So I played it cool, since I knew he was the guy who had pozzed me. I then asked him a few questions and he told me he was poz. I then asked if he went to a certain bar in the next town and lived on a certain street. He replied yes.

Then I asked "Do you have the name 'Jean' tattooed on your shoulder?"

"Yes" he replied.

Then I continued, asking if he remembered a hot night with a guy he had picked-up a month or so earlier. His face turned pale. He asked me to wait outside in my car where we could speak privately. Sure enough, a few minutes later he came to my car, and apologized. I replied "I asked you, not that it would have mattered though. I was super hot for you and would have gone home with you either way."

He looked relieved. He then asked me back to his place. This was on a Friday, and didn't leave until Sunday night. He was so turned on that he pozzed me that we are now regular buddies and fuck several times a week.

That was the best test I ever had.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
He looked relieved. He then asked me back to his place. This was on a Friday, and didn't leave until Sunday night. He was so turned on that he pozzed me that we are now regular buddies and fuck several times a week.

This is a hot story. As I was reading hit, this is the ending I was anticipating:

He looked relieved. He then asked me back to his place. This was on a Friday, and didn't leave until Sunday night. He was so turned on and so guilty that he pozzed me that he asked me to marry him. We made it official at city hall the next week.