June 2014 Cumunion Call-Out

PozitiveAus

Anyone from here planning on going to the next Cumunion?

I have a neg mate in Canberra who is keen to drive there and take as many loads as possible.

While he isn't an active chaser, a fantasy of his is to be told he is being fucked by a toxic cock just as the top is about to blow...That way all control is taken from him.

Anyone want to help me make his fantasy a reality in an attempt to bring him into the brotherhood at his first Cumunion ?

Guest bbpiginsyd

cops and the local council found out about it and werent too pleased according to the message i got on bbrt about this months party which didnt happen

Cum union parties in the States are reportedly rather good. Was a bit of excitement when first started in Aust. But not sure the Brisbane and Sydney venues lived up to expectations. The Sydney address was already well known for past drug issues. Guys tell me rather disappointed overall. Bris venue used a small area adjacent to their regular SOPV. Nothing special there either.

• 5 months later...