Support, Don't judge

Hi there, My best friend Tim has a message,... He made a campaign picture where he is asking for support towards people who are living with HIV\AIDS. It would be a big support if you want to share this picture with your members. Hiv is a big issue in the LGBT community and the stigma is still too big!He is also one of the contestants for mister gay vlaanderen . it would be nice if people who are supportive of my message would vote for me ( this is possible on gay.eu) or add him (Tim Van de putte) on facebook and find out more.

post-36700-14086435398_thumb.jpg

Guest JizzDumpWI

Barazoku, I don't know what to say. Good photo, but what exactly are you wanting us to do here? HIV is a health issue.. Most seem to understand that. It is NOT a "gay" disease. At least here in USA contestants to various "Mr (name your topic here)" events sometimes have POZ contestants. That is a non issue... The issue we are lacking around the globe is HIV education (and let me add other STIs as well). Younger humans are woefully under informed not just in reading, math skills, critical thinking skills, but also in essential health knowledge.

Explore some of the forums here for HIV health, issues, etc... There is a lot of excellent information right here on BreedingZone.