Am I a virgin? (A quick learning young slave's story)

wonderboy

As we felt the wind blowing driving down santa monica blvd in our convertible rental car, I felt liberated for the first time on our vacation. My boy friend looked at me and smiled.

"God, he's so gorgeous" I just loved him especially his looks sooo much. My name is Min and my boy friend's James. We are both in our junior year in Rutgers but James is 20 a couple of years older than me since I used to be smart when I was little and advanced faster. James and I are both 6ft tall but we have the total opposite body. He is in the rowing team so every inches of his body mushcle is developed. And his dark tanned skin is covered with light blond hair everywhere. I love feeling his soft body hair and hard muscle all over my body when we sleep. Unlike James, I have a stereotypical skinny Asian body. My height and my average 6inch uncut penis are the only things that don't fit stereotype of gay Asian boy. Oh yes and I am still a virgin so I might not be a bottom but I plan to give my cherry to James on this vacation to celebrate my 18th birthday. As I thought about it, I was feeling turned on but scared as well.

A sudden stop of the car brought me out of my thought. As my body lunged forward from the sudden stop, James put his arm in front of me to protect me. I felt so loved. I don't know if it's because I was younger than him, but he is so protective of me except when I give him a blow job. As his cock gets harder, his treatment of me becomes harder as well. I was a bit shocked at first but my love overcame my fear and now I love every sex we have. I felt so naughty thinking about the last night I gave him a blow job. Last night, I was a bit annoyed as James disappeared for few hours leaving me to pack both of our luggages. James and I met as roommates in our freshman year and I have been sucking his cock since then for 2 years 2 or 3 times a day. Anyway, James finally showed up to dinner at the cafeteria with a huge smile on his face. I was so mad at him but my anger just melted away when I saw his smile. So as soon as we were in our room, I got on my knees and started to dig his cock out. Normally James likes to hold my head in his big manly hands and control the blow job but he let me suck it on my own while watching me with a smile. As our eyes met, I felt a warm happy feeling all over my body. But James pulled me up and pulled out an ID and I saw my picture on it. As I looked closer, I saw it was my fake ID. James just turned 21 today and I am turning 18 tomorrow so we are celebrating our birthday together. I just couldn't help but to think that we were made for each other..

James wanted to go to a gay bar and wanted to get a blow job from me either in the bathroom or the parking lot. I was a bit suprised at myself as I easily agreed and felt excited as well as some fear. James kissed me and whispered to me that he will take good care of me so I should trust him and not fear. He's soooo fucking sweet. As I said yes, my fear was gone and all I felt was sexual arousal. Well, James' cock was still hard and it was poking me as we kissed. James' cock can always make me feel horny. I started to get hard thinking about his cock. As I tried to ignore my hard on and get ready for my first gay bar, James handed me a tiny metal egg to me. I willingly put it in my ass with lots of vaseline. As we drove, he pulled out a little remote and I started to feel so horny as the egg vibrated in my virgin hole. James saw my reaaction and his cock got super hard. I felt so turned on by his cock that I made a decision to let James fuck me on our trip right at that moment. As James parked the car, I told him.

"James, I love you and I want you to fuck me this weekend. Just be gentle so it won't hurt too much but I am ready to get fucked by you even if it can be a bit painful." James lookes so happy as he gave me a tight hug. "Thank you, babe. I will make sure you won't feel pain at all. I will make love to you so well that you will be asking me for it all the time like cock sucking." I made a gesture of disagreement but it was true. As I sucked his cock more and more, I wanted more and more of his cock. Before James had to convince me for a BJ but now I am always asking him for his cock in my mouth. The bar wasn't too big but it was packed. Some old trolls but most of them were young college boys. I was so turned on by seeing so many gay boys at once. As James and I danced with my first beer in my hand, I started to feel the affect of alcohol very quickly. After 30 minutes, I was being held up by James completely. James pulled my t shirt off and handed a bottoled water. "Your body is so hot, You need to cool down babe" He sat on a stool by the bar and I leaned back on his lap with one of his arms around my slim body. I felt his arm wrapped tightly around my wasist and loved it. Then I started to feel his other hand was inside my jean massaging my butt. Then all of sudden, he started to rub his finger all around my hole and my whole body shivered. He left his finger at the opening and said "babe, your hole is wincing at my finger. I think your hole wants' to get to know me"

"Not tonight but this weekend, James....okay? " He didn't say anything but we stayed like that a little bit before I noticed a cute dark skinned boy standing right next to me then I saw James was talking to him. I must have dozed from alcohol. They were talking about how James are I lucky to find each other since it's so hard to find someone in college. We couldn't agree more and started to feel so hot for sex again. James pulled my head rough in his palm and probed my mouth open with his tongue. I loved it when he got a bit rough. Then I heard him telling his friend about our lack of anal sex for years and finally he's fuckign my hole this weekend in between breath as he kissed me roughly. I didn't know how to feel but when his black friend and James started to talk about how I sexy I am and how good his cock will feel when he fucks my virgin hole, I got turned on. James' friend started to push his body onto mine against James and sandwiched me tightly between them. I could feel both their hard cocks and felt so sexy. James told me that I should blow him out in the parking lot and I said ok. When we got out, the bouncer greeted us and immediately James was bragging about how he fucking my virgin hole this weekend. I felt happy that I could make him feel so happy and proud. All 3 boys were now talking about how good fucking virgin Asian boys will feel. I guessed they meant Asian boy, me.... not boys since I was the only asian boy there. Anyway, James had me suck him while both of his friends watched and James was rougher than ever. He even slapped me so hard that my nose bled a little but I didn't stop til I was rewarded with the taste of his cum. That was last night. It's been more than 12 hours since our last sex and I wanted it NOW

As James drove on, I leaned over to him and slowly lowered my nead til my mouth rested on his cock. He quickly responded with a hard on. I wanted to take it out so bad but I just teased his cock through his clothes. "Babe, you are so horny now, huh? But people might see us. And we could get arrested for sex like that so be careful, okay?" All of sudden, I realized how much of a slut and a whore I have been, and felt strong shame. I sat up and let my shame get settled deep in me. James started to apologize and try to undo the damage of his words reminding me of my nasty sex but I just couldn't.

When we got to our hotel, I told James I was taking a nap to change my mood. He said okay and he stayed in bed with me as I fell asleep.

I woke up and it was dark already. Where was James? I looked around the room, hallway, lobby and the hotel bar, gym and everywhere for James as I regretted being cold to him today. I dialed his number and he didn't pick up. I started to think that he was mad at me and felt so sad. Finally around 11, my phone rang and it was James. There was lots of noise and I couldn't hear him well. After about 10 minutes, his phone got cut off. Then few minutes later, I got a call from unknown 212 number. I pick up and it was James' black friend from last night. He said his name is Eric. I couldn't believe I didn't even know his name and he's already seen me having oral sex with my bf. Anyway, James is a bar hving fun but his phone died. And since James was too drunk to drive, he will come and pick me up. I said okay. 20 minutes later, there was a knock on my door. When I opened the door, I saw him dressed completely different from last night. He had on almost $5000 worth of clothes on him and 3 articles of clothes, t shirt, shorts and sneakers. "Hey Eric I thought you were a student. How can you afford expensive clothes like these?"

Eric said "Bitch, don't worry about it. I have my way." I made a face at being called a bitch for the first time. Then Eric said, "lots of gay guys call each other bitch as a joke. So you'd better get used to it cuz bitch is what I will be calling you cuz you are a fucking bitch." I thought he was joking so I laughed out loud but stopped cuz he wasn't laughing. I felt awkward and felt the same during the drive. As we walked over to the club I could hear the beats and they were good. I started to do a small dance moves as we got on the line behind two big muscle daddies. All of sudden Eric grabbed my waist and started to grind his cock on me and it ws fucking hard. My slut nature took over and grind my body as well. Fuck, Eric's cock was sooo big and hard... and even just from grinding with him, made my knees feel weak and I tripped on my own foot as the line moved up. I fell on someone's who was wearing sweat pants with no underwears on since I felt his soft cock on my face . I don't know if I am lucky but I just landed exactly where I would with my boy friend when I give him a BJ. The guy was laughing so hard. He must have felt me feeling his cock. I blushed and as I stepped back abit, Eric stepped up and held me tightly on his still hard cock. Eric told the guy, "I am sorry, man."

"No problem, btw bitch you should learn my name first before you dive for my cock like that. " I waited a bit till both Eric and the guy laugh to follow their laughing since I wasn't sure if he was joking or not. As we talked while online for the club, we learned that he's a senior at UCLA and he's from Mexico. And his name was Jose. I told him he doesn't look like a typical Mexicans in NYC but his name sounds very typical. We all laughed as my eyes started to check him out finally. He was as tall as me but he was heavier built. He wasn't muscular like James but his body looked big and strong. Then I started to imagine that his cock was growing in his sweats as he was laughing. I guessed I was just horny from feeling Eric's cock against my body for a long time. We were waiting on the line for an hour or so before we got in and still had to wait on the line to get in since they had people inspecting everyone before entrance. As we waited, I started to feel really drowsy and my legs just went weak. Eric tightened his hold on me to support my body but I my head was spinning so much. Again my head fell on Jose's shoulder. He turned around and said, "bitch, I know you want me bad but you can't just keep on runing into my cock. You have to earn it, bitch" My mind didn't really understand him but as I looked at his face with my hazy mind, I found him irresistably handsome and made me smile to watch his lips move as he talked. Finally it was my turn at the inspection and the guy must have known Eric or Jose cuz they were all talking. My mind was so cloudy that I didn't know what they were saying but my body was feeling sooooooo good. As I stood with Eric still holding me from the back, Jose few inches away from me and this other dude who was rubbing my body with his big huge hands. I felt my nipples, my penis hard and I could actually feel my ass hole muscle opening and closing rapidly. Then I started to moan. I heard some laughters and some more talking. I remember bits and pieces as Eric and Jose carried me through the dance floor. There were lots of sexy boys and men everywhere as my hazy mind started to imagine sex. I started to think about how much I wanted to experience anal fucking now. Where is my bf, my love, James..... Eric and Jose sat started to pull me down to the couch between them. I started to think about James and how much I wanted him to fuck me as my body started to look for the sexual outlet and found myself opening my legs wide and positioned my hole towards Eric as I leaned forward and rested my lips on Jose's ears, moaning on his ear lobes. I was so horny that even his earlobes were extremely sexy. Eric and Jose were now giving me their total attention and my body was experiencing ecstatic pleasure at their touch. Eric started to pull my shirt off and massaged me with some ice cubes til I was able to see him. He told me, "Min, you need to cool down a little bit. I am sorry but I fed you a quarter of a pill of E... but didn't expect you will be rolling like this, man..." I was all smile now and told him it's okay and I loved him and lightly kissed all over his face. He must have got hot too cuz he started to pull his shirt off. I got a bit of smell of his sweat and wanted more so I pulled my head up with tongue out and licked his sweat off of his skin. I didn't mean to but once I got a little taste, my mind just went crazy and I was licking his body hungrily like a pig and even reached out to massage Jose's cock in his sweats. My nipples were soooo hard as well as my cock and my cock was spewing out precum or cum making my brief wet with sweat and cum. All three of us were sweating and I was loving the smell and taste of their sweat. Eric pulled my legs wider and higher till I was practially folded in half and he set his finger inside my jeans to push his finger in. I jumped this time cuz it burned alot unlike other times. I thought of saying something to Eric but when I opened my mouth, I was even hornier so I moaned louder and begged Eric to find James for me so he can fuck me cuz I need it soo bad. Jose said something to me but I didn't hear him but when he sat over my face and placed his cock and balls on my face and covered me up with our t shirts, I swallowed his flesh into me til his balls were resting on my lips. I held him their with my throat muscle and moaned around his cock. As I was falling in love with Jose's cock, my ass started to open and close really fast and so wide and it felt like my hole muscle was doing an aerobics. I wanted to tell Eric about this but I couldn't talk clearly with Jose's balls resting on my lips so I just pulled my zipper down and uncovered my ass to Eric. Since my legs were spread wide and naturally hairless, Eric got the whole show. Jose thought it was funny and tried to video tape it. Many other people around us started to pay more attention to me now. I was so happy and so horny. I was so happy to be with Eric and Jose right now. All of sudden, Eric pushed someone and pulled me out of my love fest with them. He was talking to an old big black man. The black man looked really mean and he was starting at me the whole time and when he saw me staring at him, he gave me the most evil grin and rubbed the top of his pants and I could see his huge cock head was popping up and he had a huge metal ring on the head. I love cock the natural way so it was a bit turn off to see the ring. But his massive size was intriguing me and my whole body shivered imagining being ripped open by his cock. Thank god Jose was there to feed me his cock so I won't be running around crazy looking for James. I was growing desperate to offer my virgin hole to any cock. I must have milked his shaft with my throat. Jose came in my throat. He asked me if I wanted him to take it out and pulled out his cock to the head so I can tell him.... begged him if he would fuck me tonight. He laughed as he shoved it back deep into my throat. He wrapped his big hands around my thin neck and every time he tightened the grip, it would cut the air out and my mind would be so cloudy with light headedness and lust. I thought I wouldn't mind even if I died right there. Eric slapped my ass really hard to bring me back and told me we are walking to the bathroom. I turned and twisted my body to get up but held on to the cock in my throat till the last minute.. His cock was all shiny. As we walked behind Eric, Jose took Erics job as he held me up from behind. But sometimes he didn't do a good job and made me fall over chairs and some guys and ended up poking my ass with his cock through his sweats. I just randomly thought of how big and gorgeous Jose's balls were when it filled my vision. And said thank you to him. Lucklily he didn't think I was a weirdo and gave me a light slap on my cheek with a big smile as we walked into the bathroom. Instantanously, my nipple got hard as the bathroom air was filled with smell of sex and more. And it was much more obvious from the sound of bitches moaning and slamming cocks. Then I heard James voice yelling at someone. I opened my eyes to look but Eric started to lick my nipples and I back into Jose's arms again. Jose kissed me rough and deep. Actually it felt more like he attacked my mouth with his mouth and tongue. I think he was attacking my mouth cuz when his tongue left, he left me a small pill. I opened my mouth to show it to him but he spat into my mouth and held my mouth shut with one hand and massaged my neck as I swallowed. We were standing in the bathroom for a while as Eric and Jose just ignored my begging for a fuck. At one point I opened my eyes and made eye contacts with this young pretty white boy whose hair was wet and had hand prints all over his face and body. He was staring at me as he stood there naked, stuffing a thick butt plug. When he was done, he went back and repeatedly thanked him. And I heard James voice again. After the boy left, I was desiring everyone with a cock near me. And most seemed to want me as well. But Eric and Jose kept them away and kept me up on my feet in spite of my constant effort to get on my knees to suck their cocks. Then I heard really hard pounding of bodies and almost girl like moaning and screams. Then I heard James voice again. When Eric saw my puzzled look, he lifted me up and walked back til my eyes rested on James fucking something, someone in the bathroom before blinded by tears. Eric started to whisper to me how James never loved me but he did love the oral sex from me. But he had his needs and that's why he fucked others and I was able to stay virgin in my ass till today. So I should be happy that he did for me. And told me that I am not much better since I was begging everyone to fuck me all night long. After a while, Eric's words were making imprints in my mind and soon I only had sex in my mind. Actually gettting fucked. Not any sex but I wanted to be that person on the bathroom floor getting fucked my love. Slowly I felt Eric walking over to James as he held me up. James looked up at my teary eyes and made a face taht was so cocky but so cute at the sae time. I kissed his cheek lightly. Then I hungrlily licked his sweat from his face all over. Then Eric introduced me to Jame's sweaty armpits and the pig in me came out again. I ended up licking him all the day down to his toes. As I watched him fucking this hole, I noticed James' cock looked really white especially in comparison to the darker color of the hole he was fucking. I licked James' balls as I watched him fuck and I was falling in love with James all over again. But it wasn't tender love that I was used to... which made me sad at the same time. Eric reached down and pushed his finger in my hole with the same burning stuff as before. And he also fed me another pill and spit into my mouth. I voluntarily swallowed everything as I swallowed James' balls. I completely forgot about Jose until he slept me and put his phone to my face and asked me why my eyes were teary. And where James was.... His questions continued til I saw how much I was in love with James and I still needed him and would do anything to be with him. I saw James' cock buried deep in that hole then pulsated for a long time. Even long after the pulse of his cock stopped, James held him there. The person with a hole started to moan. I saw the moaning hole for the first time and was surprised at how small he was and how young he looked. I looked at his tiny penis and thought how much further James' cock is reaching into this hole. Further than he could ever feel. James pulled his cock out and it was soft as it fell next to his tiny one and even soft it was so much bigger. I wanted to suck James cock but the smell of piss and shit were too strong for me to do that.

As if the bitch knew what I wanted, he turned around and cleaned James cock for me. James' cock got harder and harder and he came in the bitch's mouth as I was about to get on my knees to take my bf.s cock and seed in me. My eyes started to tear from jealousy. James gave the boy a light kick in the ass and the boy disappeared. James was my sweeat loving James with me few minutes, wirping my tears off. Eric and Jose watched me with James as he started our usual sex talk, gettting more and more aggressive. And started to humiliate me verbally. Then light slaps got harder. My eyes teared up again this time from physical pain as well emotional pain. Eric took my hands and tied it to the wall. He was holding his phone to my face and Jose was all over the place with his phone as well. Then there were more I think. But I couldn't care as James' cock invaded my hole and gave me the sexual freedom to be his bitch orally and anally now. I was repeating thank you and love you with moaning. My James was so sexy and he was fucking my virgin hole now. I thought it was going to be alot more painful but it was nothing but pleasure. I knew I was hooked to this from then on. We fucked for a long time but he didn't cum and I was so happy that it didn't end. I wanted to get fucked forever. James carried me out of the bathroom with his cock still inside me and right before we hit the street, he pulled out with a loud pop. It was so loud that everyone around us heard it. James was quickl to put his cock away but I couldn't put my pants back up. It was so obvious that my tight hole got fucked and his cock popped my hole. Even a homeless guy was smiling at me now. We were about to start walking away when a huge limo pulled out and we saw a familiar face pop out of the window. He invited us and we all went in. I was sitting next to James still naked. i was just staring at my lover with an awe as the four men talked. Until James told me to smoke as he pushed a pipe in front my lips. He kept on ordering me to take deeper breath and more and more. After five hits, I was so hi and horny. He told me to take a 6th one and I begged him to stop. He slapped me hard and told me to take 6th again. I just opened my mouth and he told me to inhale until he tell me to stop. I did exactly that. He started to pulll the pipe away but he didnt tell me to stop inhaling. Confused, I followed the pipe and when he told me to stop, I was on the floor in front of the old black man. His cock was fucking disgustingly huge and his balls too. His big stomach, his big hands, big feet everything was so scary. He grabbed my hair and told me, "open" and shoved his cock in my mouth. He was so huge and rough that as he pushed into my mouth, my teeth kept on getting on his cock. Each time I did that he would slap me. I felt myself gettting lost in the drug high again before I realized I held the smoke in me the whole time. As I blew out thick white smoke around his cock, I think I passed out from lack of oxygen. When I opened my eyes, nothing was different except my body was happy to have a cock in me. It felt so good when he fucked me hard and sent strong currents of pleasure through me. My cock was hard and I noticed I came already probably more than once. My mind was so lustful and drugful that I couldn't think or anything except my BF's cock in my hole.

On the little monitors, I was watching myself in the bathroom helping James to fuck another Asian bottom like me and get fucked myself with teary eyes. As I watched myself getting fucked hard by my lover, I got so hot and started to cum again. After I came I didn't stop convulsing my anal muscle. James came and he held it in there stilll hard. That's when the car stopped and the door was opened by a young white man who I though was hot as well. Since I was so light, James lifted me with his cock inside as we walked into a huge mansion. It looked like a fucking museum. James was gettting tired of holding me up cuz the walk was so long from the front door to whereever we were being led to. so he popped his cock out of my hole and passed me to Jose who dropped me on his cock. I was so happy to have Jose in me again. His cock felt like an old friend to me. I was bouncing up and down wildly even through our walk with help of Eric and Jose. The white driver started to look at me as well and I got so turned on. I fucked myself so hard and I was afraid that my body was going to fly up into the air. Then Jose just dropped me on the floor and told James to fill my hole first since he almost did. James didn't seem to care but Jose insisted James cum in me first. The whole time I was thinking whatever but wondered when or if they were going to ask me anything. I wasn't asked any questions until James came in me and asked me if I wanted to be his personal urinal as well as his cum bucket. I didn't know what he meant but my mouth was chanting yes over and over anyway. I felt his cum shooting in me before but his piss felt alot stronger. And as he pissed in me, I felt veins in my body drinking up his tina piss and sending me to a pig heaven. Jose must loved my rebirth as a pig as he rushed his cock into my still occupied hole and barely fed my hole his seeds. James must have fucked and came in more holes since he didn't cum much but gave so much piss that I felt the top of my stomach bulgint out. But even with hot piss filled body, I felt Jose's hot thick man juice. When they pulled out of me, I felt like I got hit in the head with a hammer from the void. I started to crawl around faster. Eric picked me up and walked but James didn't follow me as he and the old black man stayed back and talked. I saw the old man handing James few small bags and few hundred dollar bills. James and Jose came over to me and both kissed me and left.

Eric was teasing me with his cock bouncing me on the tip of his cock as he laughed at me. We played that game for a while when the older man called him to a room. Eric dropped me on the floor and left me. Then someone pulled my hair really hard and I saw that it was the driver. He was telling me that he was so sickened by my kind. Being sex slave to black men. etc. I loved his cock fucking me with force. I guess he really hated me judging by the intensity of his force. But I loved the fact that he hated me since I loved his fucking. He wasn't a big boy especially compared to Eric or the old man. But he was definitely stronger than me and had big hands that he wrapped around my neck as he started his pounding for the last reach. Once again, I thought he could actually kill me at that time but the fear was making my body feel more pleasure from his fucking. I came again as he came inside of me. He then told me that he doesn't hate me any more since I am not a black sex slave but I am just a hungry hole for any cock. I told him thank you. He then kissed me roughly before he punched my stomach really hard and ran out. It was so hard that I was vomiting and my ass was shooting out the inside content as my stomach convulsed with pain. I was crying again as I crawled over to the toilet. As I hung my head over the toilet, I saw a young black boy walk in. He was so cocky looking and I loved it helping me to forget the pain. He frowned at the folw smell and slapped my face as he reminded me that I'd better clean everything before I leave. I just nodded and without warning he just started to piss on my face. It hit my eyes and stung so I closed them. As I close my eyes, my senses were neightened and felt every drop of splash of his piss all over me. My mouth opened to moan and he pinched and pulled my nose so i would open wider. Not only he took it after other black men and hung like a man, but his cock kept on pissing even rock hard. I don't know how it's possible to have piss travel through that rock hard cock, but I loved it. He even piss fucked me and ended in my ass when he was drained. He pushed me off so hard that I dunk my head into the toilet water. As I heard his leaving, I made a mental note to pray for his cock again cuz he knew how to fuck better than... James maybe. And this young boy had bigger and manlier cock than James.

Just yesterday I used to think James was my BF, Lover and sex god. I wait for Eric on the bathroom flor dirty but content from young boy/s fucking, I was excited to possibly fall for someone other than James but at the same time I started to feel sad that he seemed a bit less lovable as I experience more sex. My eyes teared up again as I laid on the floor.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

As I was thinking about the young black boy's cock, James came over.

"How are you, babe?"

"Good. You?"

"I am good. Do you mind staying with Eric for a bit? I have to drop off my friend since he's too fucked to drive."

I simply nodded and James was gone. Eric came over and stood over me. I was still laying on the floor looking up to him and all my focus was on his big beautiful black cock. My lips started to part and I started to salivate a little bit. He smiled and gradually lowered his body til his soft cock and balls covered my face. I used my tongue to lick all over and moved his soft cock around til the tip of it was placed in between my lips. Then I inhaled his soft cock and started to suck on it as I swallowed his cock deeper into my throat inch by inch. Soon I felt his cock get hard and started to cut my air supplies. I still held on to his cock as long as I could before lettting it out of my mouth. As his cock grew bigger, it completely covered my vision so as I sucked his cock, all I could see was his cock and his balls. When he took his cock away from me and pulled me up, I begged him to feed me more of his cock. He told me to put clothes on. I was so sad but I obeyed him and put my shorts and t-shirt on. We walked out to his car and started to drive away. My mind was so occupied with the image of magnificent black cock that I didn't realize James was supposed to come back to pick me up. I wanted to suck Eric while driving but he didn't let me. Instead he threw a big black vibrating dildo on my lap and told me to fuck myself with it. I asked for lube and he told me he doesn't have lube and just spat on it. I placed the tip of the dildo on my hole opening and started to move it back and forth . Soon my hole started to leak out some of the cum onto the rubber cock and made it slide in deeper into my hole. I slide it into me deeper inch by inch and turned the vibrator on. When I had the whole thing in me with the vibration, I was in my own sexual heaven. Apparently my body was writhing and I was moaning loud. Eric slapped me lightly to brign me back to reality when we arrived at a bathhouse parking lot.

He told me to put my shorts on and I did it without taking the vibrator out. We opened the door to the bathhouse and was greeted by a big black old man. His stomach was so big that it hung over his jeans but his huge cock was even bigger. It was bigger than Eric's and the thought of him inside of me scared me even in my chem sex high. Eric and this old man talked a bit and took me to a small dark room behind the old man. They took out the pipe and smoked. While I was taking my hit, old man pulled out my vibrator and placed plastic syringe and inserted some liquid into my hole. Eric handed me a drink with a pill and I took them without any question. Soon I was in a total chem bliss and welcomed everything they wanted. Eric lifted me up and started to bounce me up and down on his cock as we started to walk around the bathhouse. There were quite few people in the bathhouse and most of them were black men. Eric kept on bouncing me on his cock as people approached us and started to feel my body. Soon I was feeling fingers stretching my hole wider than I felt another cock trying to push its way in along Eric. My hole was too tight to allow the second cock in but I loved feeling the constant pressure on my opening. After a while, I felt the vibrating rubber dildo being pushed into me. It hurt a lot and I tried to move away but Eric and others held me down. Soon I felt my hole feeling soooooo good being impaled by Eric and a vibrating black rubber cock. Then Eric pulled out of me and another cock replaced Eric's. I opened my eyes to see an old black man face staring down at me before Eric came into my view. He told me that he thinks I am ready for my black conversion. I said yes softly inbetween moaning. He said, "louder" over and over til I was shouting, "I am ready for my black conversion. Please fuck me and use me. Breed me. " Many men around me laughed. Eric told me that I am going to take any cock that he tells me to. I said, "yes. Please"

When Eric stood up, I looked around and saw only black men with big cocks. I didn't care what they looked like as long they had big hard cock and Eric let them fuck either my face or my hole. I did my best to milk it til I was rewarded. After few hours, the old man from the front counter came over to me and started to push inside of me. My hole was still not big enough for him. Eric placed a little white powder under my nose and told me to inhale. It was tranquilizer and I relaxed completely and felt him enter me. My body soon went completely limp and i felt nothing but his cock as it stretched my inner muscle little by little. I felt super connected to him and felt like he was my whole world. After a while, my body rocked hard as the man fucked me hard. All I heard was his grunting and his fat belly and heavy balls slapping my body as he ran into me. He bred my hole and stayed in me to breed again. When he pulled out, I was a complete wreck. I was alone with this man. The man told me to get out since he has to close up. I walked out the door but didn't know where to go. I saw Eric's car in the lot and started to walk towards it. When I got to his car, he told me I have to entertain couple of more people before I can get in the car. He took me to the alley behind the lot and there were two homeless men. They were both black men. As I got on my knees between them, I was pleased to find them hard and big. I started to deep throat it inspite of all the smell. Two homeless men must haven't fucked for a while since they gave me the first cum shot rather quickly. But they had more than one in them to fill me up. They spit roasted me and filled my mouth and hole with their loads over and over. I was a bit grossed out by their looks initially but their big hard cocks and generous cum made me end up thanking them over and over when they were done. Eric took me into the car and dropped me off at my house. As I walked down the hallway, I passed by some black boys from the dorm and felt weak kneed. After tonight.s conversion, I was addicted to black men.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...

I love big black cocks deep in my ass, love when they shoot their massive loads deep inside and feeling their cum swimming around inside of me for the next hot black cock.  😈  💦