BB slut

bigloadluvr

Hey,

i sucked my first cock at 16...the same year I discovered bathhouses - unfortunately it was all around the time of the big "gay plague" and I sadly let my fear overcome my desires. Occasionally I would go to the cruise areas or bathhouses and suck off a few guys but I would never swallow and would never let them cum in my mouth. It was truly sad and this is how I lived my life - totally and completely unfulfilled!

Thankfully this all changed 6 years ago.

i started with going to the local bathhouse at lunch time. I'd head to a booth and suck every cock that came through the hole. And I swallowed every load!

after a few weeks of this I decided it was time - I NEEDED to be who I am. I needed and wanted to be a bareback slut!

the local bathhouse has a "blackout Thursday". All the lights are turned off and you wonder around in the dark looking for whatever you want.

So I went that fateful day. I arrived around 11:00 am, got a room, got naked and headed to a booth. After sucking and swallowing a few loads I knew it was time! I headed back to my room, lubed up my hole, had some poppers and loosened myself up with a plug. Then I opened the door, got on my knees and waited. It didn't take more than ten minutes before the first guy stepped up behind me. I didn't look at him. I just said "cum in my ass". He wasted no time at all - his cock was shoved in me all the way and he started pumping my ass. He came quick and I thanked him and told him he was the first guy to ever cum in my ass.

i spent most of that day on my knees taking load after load. I stopped counting after number 8 - I figured by then it truly didn't matter how many loads I was taking - I just needed to take them all!

My last (multiple) load was taken Friday night. After work I joined a few friends for a few drinks. When I drink I get really horny and my ass literally starts to ache for cock. I only stayed for three cocktails then I headed to my favorite bathhouse.

it was fairly busy for early Friday night but I was lucky enough to get a room. I did my "ritual" and headed to a booth. I sucked off 4 guys and swallowed every drop and then headed back to my room and got on m knees. It took about half an hour but finally I felt a guy move up behind me. He fingered my hole a bit then eased his hard cock deep inside me. It felt awesome - big but not huge and he started nice and slow and worked up to pounding me hard. I have no idea how long it took but he cried out as he shot his load deep in my ass. He thanked me ( I said "no, thank you") and he left and closed the door.

i quickly opened the door and took a big hit of my poppers. It took another bit until number two came and shoved his cock in my slutty ass. I just knelt there moaning and enjoyed the ride.

i won't bore you with more but I ended

Hey,

i sucked my first cock at 16...the same year I discovered bathhouses - unfortunately it was all around the time of the big "gay plague" and I sadly let my fear overcome my desires. Occasionally I would go to the cruise areas or bathhouses and suck off a few guys but I would never swallow and would never let them cum in my mouth. It was truly sad and this is how I lived my life - totally and completely unfulfilled!

Thankfully this all changed 6 years ago.

i started with going to the local bathhouse at lunch time. I'd head to a booth and suck every cock that came through the hole. And I swallowed every load!

after a few weeks of this I decided it was time - I NEEDED to be who I am. I needed and wanted to be a bareback slut!

the local bathhouse has a "blackout Thursday". All the lights are turned off and you wonder around in the dark looking for whatever you want.

So I went that fateful day. I arrived around 11:00 am, got a room, got naked and headed to a booth. After sucking and swallowing a few loads I knew it was time! I headed back to my room, lubed up my hole, had some poppers and loosened myself up with a plug. Then I opened the door, got on my knees and waited. It didn't take more than ten minutes before the first guy stepped up behind me. I didn't look at him. I just said "cum in my ass". He wasted no time at all - his cock was shoved in me all the way and he started pumping my ass. He came quick and I thanked him and told him he was the first guy to ever cum in my ass.

i spent most of that day on my knees taking load after load. I stopped counting after number 8 - I figured by then it truly didn't matter how many loads I was taking - I just needed to take them all!

My last (multiple) load was taken Friday night. After work I joined a few friends for a few drinks. When I drink I get really horny and my ass literally starts to ache for cock. I only stayed for three cocktails then I headed to my favorite bathhouse.

it was fairly busy for early Friday night but I was lucky enough to get a room. I did my "ritual" and headed to a booth. I sucked off 4 guys and swallowed every drop and then headed back to my room and got on m knees. It took about half an hour but finally I felt a guy move up behind me. He fingered my hole a bit then eased his hard cock deep inside me. It felt awesome - big but not huge and he started nice and slow and worked up to pounding me hard. I have no idea how long it took but he cried out as he shot his load deep in my ass. He thanked me ( I said "no, thank you") and he left and closed the door.

i quickly opened the door and took a big hit of my poppers. It took another bit until number two came and shoved his cock in my slutty ass. I just knelt there moaning and enjoyed the ride.

i won't bore you with more but I ended

Very hot story. How do you get into a bathhouse at 16? Do you have a very good fake id? look much older than 16?L I love to go to bathhouses and do the same thing. Unfortunately because of my age the men aren't lining up to fuck me. If they only knew how tight I was and how hungry my hole is. I hope you tell more stories.