three anon loads

mike43

I was feeling really horny so I hit the video booths. walked around and found a guy to follow me in. I sucked his cock while he was looking through a glory hole. he put his ass against the hole and started to get fucked. I thought oh great another bottom but then he got the guy to come to our both then fun started. the top started fucking me mmm heaven he dumped his load in me and the other guy rimmed me while I cleaned the tops cock (first ass to moth for me loved it) The top shot a load down my throat yum and left. then the other guy got dom I kissed him and sucked his cock then he dumped a load in me. I cleaned his cock and he rimmed me. I was in heaven. my cunt felt so good. I am now cum dump bottom forever I love pleasing men and know my role

I was feeling really horny so I hit the video booths. walked around and found a guy to follow me in. I sucked his cock while he was looking through a glory hole. he put his ass against the hole and started to get fucked. I thought oh great another bottom but then he got the guy to come to our both then fun started. the top started fucking me mmm heaven he dumped his load in me and the other guy rimmed me while I cleaned the tops cock (first ass to moth for me loved it) The top shot a load down my throat yum and left. then the other guy got dom I kissed him and sucked his cock then he dumped a load in me. I cleaned his cock and he rimmed me. I was in heaven. my cunt felt so good. I am now cum dump bottom forever I love pleasing men and know my role

Love anon loads, also love ass to mouth.

It sounds like you had a very good time.... wish I had been there too.