My ideal fuck boy

rawTOP

Every now and then I come across an image which makes me stop. Like this one…

tumblr_n1kk8aaz7m1s75oufo1_500.jpg

I'd love a fuckboy/slave to have around the house. That way I'd never waste a load - when I'm horny I'd fuck him and he'd take my load. I could whore him out to other tops, take him to sex parties, etc.

Anyway, that pic sorta embodies my ideal fuck boy. There's a vacant look in his eyes - like he's been around the block many times to the point that he's lost count of the guys who've used him and bred him - like he's lived the past few years in a brothel. That means he's compliant - I love compliant bottoms. And he looks skinny enough to be "tossable" in bed - so you could get him just like you want him. And his big uncut dick just makes him look like he was made for sex. Too bad you can't see his hole in the pic - I bet it looks like it's seen a lot of use, despite his young age.

Anyway, the pic got my imagination flowing. Anyone else think he's particularly hot?

He's hot & would make a perfect fuckboy. You could whore him out to me rawTOP

• Upvote 2

Wow, I used to be one of those boys, but never found a top who gave me what I needed. What a pity I didn't met you, guys

You're absolutely right, RawTop! Sometimes you come across a certain boy and it takes only one look into his eyes to sense the emptiness inside him, an emptiness only a thick cock can fill. Every boy should feel loved in his early youth, but to some boys love only comes in the form of cocks. Their dad's, their uncle's, maybe those of their dads' buddies' or even those of total strangers. These boys have had a vast number of adult dicks shoved up either of their holes at an age they shouldn't even know what a grown man's cock looks like. They've seen numerous men cum and go, leaving them as empty as they were before. But strangely enough, they'll be hunting for the next daddydick immediately, simply because that's the only kind of love they've ever known.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61907[/ATTACH]

This is one of MY ideal fuck boys. Think he's another one of that kind. Of course you never know, but that was the first thing that came to my mind when looking at the picture for the first time.

Harry