First Time With A Dude...Top Or Bottom

Grunt

First Time With A Dude...Top Or Bottom?  

335 members have voted

1. 1. First Time With A Dude...Top Or Bottom?

• Bottom
    • Flipped
    • Just Oral

My marriage had just ended, I hadn't gotten laid for 6 months and I was just a blathering mess in general. Up until this point I hadn't even fantasized about fucking a man but opportunity knocked when I was vulnerable, horny and...surprise...somewhat drunk and stoned.

Was hanging with a friend of mine who just happened to be gay, have known him since elementary school and he had another friend over. 2 bowls of indica and obscene amounts of vodka later, I was propositioned by my friend's friend. At first I just politely declined and blew it off but between the alcohol and weed he made great logic that a mouth was just a mouth. He was a total fem but I was completely unattracted but I figured with the lights dim and my eyes closed it wouldn't be that big of a deal and I could unload my heavy nuts that had been building up for awhile. After he unzipped me and got me hard he started talking really dirty and talking about how "wet" I was making his asshole. He started to finger himself while he tried to deepthroat me. My head was back and eyes were closed and he pulled a fast one and sat on my dick when I wasn't expecting.

At first I was kinda pissed but then my cock took over and was screaming "fuck, it's anal dude and it feels good". So I let him do all of the work and probably 8-10 minutes later I grunted and bred his little bitch ass. Didn't fuck another guy until about 2 years later when opportunity again knocked and I was horned up like a motherfucker. I really didn't get into fucking guys too much until after I became infected with HIV, ironically from a female stripper. Since then the dating scene w/ women has been difficult at best (despite the fact I'm a controller and naturally UD) and truth be told, I just love to fuck and cum. For me a hole is a hole be it attached to some slutty woman or a manwhore. These days I just find it easier to find a guy "on-demand" to fuck with little to no strings attached.

I want to stress that I'm not a complete asshole either, but I won't lie when I say it's pretty much the orgasm for me.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first time I fucked with a guy, I was the bottom. I was 17 and he was in his 40's. He got me naked and fucked me in his car while a couple of guys were watching. He fucked my ass raw and came inside me twice before he pulled out. I had been playing with guys, sucking cock, getting sucked and jerking guys off since I was 13, but that was the first time I fucked.

My first time i was 13, my friend was 14. Spent the weekend at his house. We started by making out, then sucked each other off. About an hour later we started to make out again and this time he fucked me and came inside me; then we flipped and I bred him. We kept fucking each other every possible chance we could get, even skipping school at times to just go back to his place and spend the day in bed! It worked out, and Ive been pretty versatile ever since!

My first time was with a dude i met online during my freshman year of college. He was a young black twink who said he was versatile but decided his mission was to top me when he found out I hadn't been fucked before. He fucked me raw too. I asked him if we should use one and he said he was clean and knew I was since I was a virgin lol. I didnt ask again and let him shoot his cum inside me. He bred me a few times that night.

The first time I had sex with a guy was mostly oral. He and I were in high school. We played around for a few months. He was very large, and precame a TON!!! we progressed to me fucking him. I enjoyed it and came in him each time.

A few years later, I started dating a guy and decided to let him fuck me. I didn't like it, and avoided it from then on. To this day I'm more of a top. Having said that, I've found pleasure in bottoming a few times.

Not too long ago, my bf and I got together with another couple - so two tops and two vers/bottoms. after watching the other top fuck my bf really well I decided that I wanted to give it a try. I took all of his cock bare. it was awesome, I got a huff of poppers and soon my bf slid his cock in along with the other top and I was being double penetrated. before the day was over, my bf, the other bottom and I had all been double penetrated in every possible combination. I would have to say this was my first time as a bottom that was extremely pleasurable.