I think I need a cumpig school :/

Like I said earlier I am really just exploring my bb fantasies and I think I need a cumpig school. I have always loved bb but now want to explore it a lot more and love the idea of cum play more and more.

I want to explore and get into it further but don't want to commit myself to a gangbang or something and not be able to finish and them not have another bottom available or something.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Jason, a worthy goal. That "school" is within you; simply exploration from contact to contact. Try to get yourself into group settings then; ((private clubs (here in Wisconsin we have Wisconsin Nude Men), bath houses); so that if/when you feel you're not able to finish, others are already there.

Before you begin, I hope you'll get yourself on PrEP; and understand that as you get more into cumplay; testing needs increase (each quarter, even monthly if you become a champion slut). PrEP really lets you avoid "The commitment" that uninhibited raw sex can bring. PrEP is a fairly easy regimen; and often so inexpensive it is free. So absolutely worth including. I find that now that I'm on it, I feel the "freedom" that some poz guys might. I was never really inhibited; but on PrEP I'm less so.