Took two loads...

bottominla

I was going through my saved email on one of the hook-up sites this afternoon and came across one from last year. I opened it up, clicked on his profile and remembered that we had chatted several times but for whatever reason it never worked out. I clicked out of his profile and continued to clean out my mailbox. About 5 minutes later there is a message from him, asking "what was up?" Awesome. Always super nice, we do the small chat thing and then we actually made plans for him to come to my place. About an hour later he arrives. He makes himself comfortable and I go to the other room and all of a sudden he can hear me breathing really hard and sweating...I jump onto the couch sitting next to him and he has a smirk on his face and laughs. I then start sucking his cock. He is so fucking hard and he keeps asking if I can taste his pre-cum which makes me suck on it harder. I sucked on that fucker for about 20 minutes before he told me to lie on my stomach and he shoved his dick in and began thrusting it deeper into my hole. HIs pace picks up and I beg him for his load...he soon told me he was going to cum and he flooded it good. He kept his dick deep inside and I could feel his dick pulsing and he kept telling me that more cum was oozing out...about 4 minutes later, he did inevitable and pulled out. I then turned around and started to suck his dick and my mouth stayed on it to get whatever last drops remained. It was such a turn on because he kept putting his fingers in my hole...we then took about a good 45 minute-an hour break (or should I say he did...I was so amped and with his load in ny hole it was driving me nuts and I kept jerking and playing with his load). At that time, he was ready for round two. HELL YA! I sucked his dick for a good 30-40 minutes and then he asked if I liked eating hole and then it was I who had a smirk. I always get hard chowing down on a mans hairy hole. With that he brought his ass on top of my face and I greedingly stuck my tongue all the way out and he shoved his hole so deep that I could barely breath and his hole was so fucking delicious that my dick was throbbing. Holy shit, if he wasn't such a top I probably would have stuck my dick into his hole and bred him! I couldn't believe it. Instead, that fucker sat down on the couch and told me to sit on his dick. I climbed on top of him and no shit, within a minute he blew another load right into my hole. I rocked back and forth trying to get as much cum out of his as I could and his dick flopped out and I jumped off of him and sucked hiim clean. About 40 minutes I drove him to the metro to head home. Why is it that I could use some more loads tonight? Damn. Hooked on cum.

• 3 weeks later...

I've got two hook ups planned for tonight, contacted both on squirt and agreed to meet. Both guys want bareback and both are daddies looking for a sub slut which I am. One has his own house so I'll get plenty of time and the other wants to meet in his car later tonight. Might have to see if anyone else is free and go for a third load with two already in my ass.