I"m done. And I might as well be of use to someone.

ItalianDick

Can anyone direct me to websites where it is possible to arrange an permanent live-in situation with a Master?

I"m done with my life, and like good jeans, I figure I can pass it on to someone who can use it for his own purposes.

Thanks for any info you can provide.

• Administrators

Hey boy... Where are you located? What are your stats? I could use a slave and like where your mind is at.

FetLife is one of the more active BDSM sites - try there.

Hey boy... Where are you located? What are your stats? I could use a slave and like where your mind is at.

FetLife is one of the more active BDSM sites - try there.

I'm in NY. But I need more than a hook up. I am at the edge and have basically decided that rather than commit suicide I would turn the reins over to a MAN. If I can find one. In my mind, this is the same as ending it all. I have no choices after this.

I'm in NY. But I need more than a hook up. I am at the edge and have basically decided that rather than commit suicide I would turn the reins over to a MAN. If I can find one. In my mind, this is the same as ending it all. I have no choices after this.

Hi. Please PM if you need help or support.

Your life is still worth something.

• Administrators

I'm in NYC as well. Would need to start with a hookup but there's the chance it might progress to something more. Contact me if you're interested. First step is seeing pics, stats, etc.

• 1 month later...