Figuring out what I want

bigdick4you

Moved to Berlin like year ago and still finding my way around...Am not here much due to work so making new friends is kind of hard... Know few guys from bars and hooking up.... But I wouldn't say that I have great social life! I hook up with guys on regular basis via the various websites and sexclubs... But it's hard to make new friends.... Also miss the fact that I'm still open to share my life with that special one... Although I'm not looking, it would be nice if it would happen...don't ask for much...doesn't have to be great looking or anything .. Like them more on average side with a bright brain and good sense of humour. Like someone who is a pig like me but who also likes to do the normal bf stuff...like my relationship to be open with good ground rules of course....preferably someone that I can whore out to other tops .... Nothing gives me more pleasure than looking for other tops to fuck my bf...don't mind if is vers. Guy too and enjoys fucking occasionally a hot bottom together. Someone I can respect and trust. Guess someone like that is out there...

In my experience the more you look for a relationship the more desperate you appear to others and the less likely you are to find what you are looking for. In time you will meet guys and if it is right for you and the other guy a relationship will develop. Once this happens it will up to both of you to make it work, not just one.

J