Any cheating boyfriends out there?

I wonder how many of the guys who have said so many negative things about cheating realize how many cheating bf's they have fucked or been fucked by.

I know I've been cheated on. In every damn relationship. My ex said I asked for sex too much.. So it wasn't because I didn't want sex with him. And he was far more vanilla than I am. I think it's a coward's choice. That is my OPINION. If you can't stay monogamous, then don't be in a relationship. Unless you both have decided on an open one of course.

@cam1972 - i like bondage, my bf doesn't and he would not accept my bondage sessions. I'm not looking for being fucked*, I just need bondage. In this case i can:1) live eithout bondage, let my frustration grow and do something stupid 2) break up with my bf 3) meet my bondage guy from time to time. What's the best solution in your opinion?

*I know that I can get fucked against my will when I'm tied up.

@cam1972 - i like bondage, my bf doesn't and he would not accept my bondage sessions. I'm not looking for being fucked*, I just need bondage. In this case i can:1) live eithout bondage, let my frustration grow and do something stupid 2) break up with my bf 3) meet my bondage guy from time to time. What's the best solution in your opinion?

*I know that I can get fucked against my will when I'm tied up.

Definitely not number 1. Frustration will make you resent him and then hate him. Not fair to either of you. And if you can get fucked against your will while tied up, definitely not number three. That's even if you aren't in a relationship. That's called rape. That only leaves one option. I understand having needs. You have needs just like everyone else. I don't judge you for having them. I know I definitely have mine. But it seems like your bf's need is to have a monogamous relationship. I guess what I'm trying to say is do what is right for both of your needs. Part of loving someone is respecting them. Cheating on him is definitely disrespectful and not loving. If he can't meet your needs, move on. It frees both of you. Yes... It will hurt at first. But you'll both be better for it in the long run.

Thank you. The problem is that according to my bf i should accept that he's not into bondage and be happy what the relatioship offers. Well, I'm, but I'm into bondage as well.

Just to make it clear: when I wrote "I can get fucked against my will" i ment that I can do nothing if my bondage guy break the rules. I trust him, there was nothing wrong in the past 3 months, but I think it's a risk for all bondage bottoms.

struggle to stay monogamous and cheat and been cheated on in every relationship...generally I have come the conclusion men are just not designed to stay fucking one person!

Current fella isn't that interested in sex so I have now and again had a random hook up and let some hot stranger fill me with load or I look t find a young bottom to breed.

Kind of headed this direction. Love my partner very much, and really don't want to hurt him, but he has almost no sex drive. Ive been fucked by two guys in the last six years plus (my partner and my previous relationship). I've never cheated but I am very tempted (and very conflicted). I've been on various sites in the last few months (BBRT, Craigslist, even Grindr though I'm way too old for that!) and I know in my heart I will eventually stray. Just feel very guilty ... And I haven't done anything yet.

I'm not exactly the "dish of the day".... Mid-40's, heavyset, HIV+.... But I'm not ready to give up on a sex life either.

Ive been fucked by two guys in the last six years plus (my partner and my previous relationship).

Just to clarify...been with my current partner for a few years. No "real sex" since about 6 months in (just very rare JO...maybe every 4-6 months he lets me jack him, I take care of my own needs). Other than sexually our relationship is great.... But there is a big void there.

I cheat. He'd do an open relationship if I asked but it's more fun this way. Haven't cheated raw in a while and won't until I get on PrEP next week. I love him and I love loads but I'd never put him at risk.

Wouldn't put him at risk..... Just like condoms, PrEP is not 100% effective. It REDUCES the risk UP TO 92%. Does NOT eliminate the risk completely. It may be more fun for you now, but wait til the shit storm erupts after you've contracted something and he pays the price. The fun and games will be over. And you will lose someone you profess to love. I know I'm not like a ton of guys, but I have never understood sacrificing love for sex. One day, your cock isn't going to work, your looks will fade... What will you have? If you are single, fuck like rabbits and breed all you want. But I'll never understand the need to put an unknowing partner at risk. I say this respectfully... Do right by the one you love... Be honest. If he will do an open relationship, give him the opportunity to do so. Having HIV for me is a direct result of someone cheating. While I've come to accept it, I never wanted it. Don't make him have to accept something he never wanted.

Wouldn't put him at risk..... Just like condoms, PrEP is not 100% effective. It REDUCES the risk UP TO 92%. Does NOT eliminate the risk completely. It may be more fun for you now, but wait til the shit storm erupts after you've contracted something and he pays the price. The fun and games will be over. And you will lose someone you profess to love. I know I'm not like a ton of guys, but I have never understood sacrificing love for sex. One day, your cock isn't going to work, your looks will fade... What will you have? If you are single, fuck like rabbits and breed all you want. But I'll never understand the need to put an unknowing partner at risk. I say this respectfully... Do right by the one you love... Be honest. If he will do an open relationship, give him the opportunity to do so. Having HIV for me is a direct result of someone cheating. While I've come to accept it, I never wanted it. Don't make him have to accept something he never wanted.

If you take it daily it's 99% and I still plan on getting tested regularly.

If you take it daily it's 99% and I still plan on getting tested regularly.

Taken from cdc.gov: "Among gay and bisexual men, those who were given PrEP were 44% less likely overall to get HIV than those who were given a placebo. Among the men with detectable levels of medicine in their blood (meaning they had taken the pill consistently), PrEP reduced the risk of infection by as much as 92%." I don't see anywhere on the site where it says if taken daily, the risk is negated by 99%. However, if that is so, that 1% can still bite you and your partner in the ass. And that's not going to be the kind of ass biting I tend to enjoy. ;-) I enjoy bareback sex. The only kind I have. So I understand you wanting it. Not judging you at all for that. Good luck with whatever you do. I hope things turn out for the best.