I Convinced a Bi Top to Fuck Raw for the First Time.

His adam4adam profile said "sex is my favorite hobby, but I am picky. I have a great cock for the right guy" and I was intrigued. His profile was what I liked, a bi married total top, my age, taller than me and hung much bigger than me. More to the point he was confident and to me that is really hot.

I was afraid he would not be into me because I am not in perfect shape, as one guy said, as he rejected me, that I am "5 lbs away from being a cub". I reached out to him and after a few days we had exchanged messages and found we had mutual interest an apparently I was his type.

Message exchange, led to texting which lead to phone calls. All of which were hot and had me worked up. He would text me pictures of his cock and I would forget whatever I was doing and get instantly tuned on. He would tell me how he wanted to fuck me and how he knew I would love it. After a month of this happening daily, I ached to be with him more so than I had with anyone I had not met before, it was in that ache that I decided that I was going to do whatever I could to take him raw and feel him breed me.

Usually going bb with someone has been a reactive thing that happened in the moment. This was going to be me going for it from the get go. He, like most bi guys, was very clear he only fucked safe so I had my work cut out for me.

I arrived at his place, in the late afternoon. it was a farm and miles from anyone else. I was excited and started to be a little scared. I got out of my car and he came out of his house to greet me. I could tell there was chemistry but we were both being shy. I asked for a tour and he said sure. After a few minutes we got to the barn. Once we got inside he pointed to a ladder that went to a loft, looked me in the eye with lust and said "let's go up there, I want to show you something"

I followed him up the ladder to the loft and just behind the hay bales he had set a space complete with blankets, towels, water bottles and a big bottle of lube. As I looked around he stepped behind me with his body against mine and said "this is where I want to fuck you". YES was my response as I pushed my ass back into his crotch. I could feel his cock hard in his jeans as he grabbed my hips and ground into me.

It was exquisite, I pushed against him as he held on to me and dry humped me. We didn't talk, just heavy breathing and moans of pleasure. He reached around my waist and undid my belt. My pants fell to my feet and he pulled my boxers down after them. I heard his pants drop and felt his cock slide up the crack of my ass. He played with me like that, his precome leaking all over me. When his cock would pass my hole I would try to push myself onto him but he would move away. I took my shot and whispered in the sexiest voice I could muster, "please fuck me, I want to feel you in me now, just do it, I want you now."

He played with my hole with his cock stopping and my hole, I moaned my pleasure and he started to push in but then stopped and pulled away saying "let me get a condom". I reached around and grabbing his 8" cock and said "No, it's okay, I want you raw." He hesitated, I said "I know you want to, I want you too and how often do you get this chance? I am clean, you are clean so let's do it. It is how we were meant to fuck... But it is up to you." I heard him take a deep breath and hold it a second. "I've never fucked a guy raw before..." and then he stepped away from me. My heart sank for a moment I thought he was getting a condom, which was fine because I was still about to get fucked by a big thick cock and I do like that.

I heard him squeeze out some lube and felt his cock pushing against my hole. He slid himself slowly into me and I felt the raw warmth of his cock and my whole being twitched with joy, he put his whole uncovered dick in me, all the way. I heard him moan with pleasure and he "Aww fuck, yeah, that is good!" I scream-moaned something unintelligible and the pain/pleasure cascaded through my body. His cock was thick and he went balls deep into me without stopping. I stumbled forward but he caught me and held me onto him. I cried out and swore, it was intense, it was too much. I have come to love that feeling, when a man invades me with his big cock and my whole being focuses on where his cock is. It hurts and overwhelms me but when that passes I emerge changed, I feel an immense amount of pleasure growing internally and taking over my whole body. I love this feeling of surrender to another man, it is that submission that makes me want to feel it all. Pleasure expanded through my body and I got that feeling more so because he was in me with now barriers.

He held onto me as he rocked back and forth and slowly fucked me. There were no words, just grunts and groans from each of us. We went through waves where I would milk him with my ass and he would moan with pleasure and increase his pace and intensity and then back off. He knew how to fuck and went at my ass like an glutton! I was in heaven, I got the raw cock on my terms and now my hole was being expertly played by him. He would get close to coming and would pull out and rest his the tip his cock against my hole. I could feel him pulse his orgasm back down and when he was ready he would slide back into me and open me back up.

We moved from standing to me being on all fours as he fucked me to the brink of coming and backed down, over and over again. This was turning into a marathon session, but I knew he hadn't fucked a man in a long time so he was taking his time. I was afraid I would get worn out before I got his cum in me so I figured out what to do.

As he pulled out to calm down, I flipped onto my back and said "I want to see your cock going into me." And with that he lifted my legs and slid that monster cock back into me. I was hard as I could be and was hoping to cum just from him fucking me but I was more in touch with my desire for him to come in me. As he was reaching that point of no return he I could tell he was about to pull out, I locked my legs around him and beared down on his cock for all I was worth. I was lost to the ecstasy but managed to blurt out "COME!" He hesitated but then pushed back into my willing ass and started pounding me hard, there was no build up just pure pounding away at my hole. I lost the leg lock I had on him and he pulled my legs over his shoulders and pulled my ass up for easier access. His strong hands pinned my shoulders to the floor as he went at me full force. I thought he was close but he pounded me like this for what seemed like an eternity.

He was going to come and he was not pulling out! He reared up releasing my shoulders and stopped his pounding, holding me there and his cock starred to pulse. He let out a growl scream and I felt my tenderized hole fill with his warm load, I shivered with pleasure as each spasm of his cock put more spunk into me. He kept coming so I reached for my cock and with a few deft strokes stated to shoot my load out on my belly and chest. We were both spent.

I could tell he had no regrets, I didn't either. After I caught my breath I asked how he felt. His answer was, "You were right, that is how we were meant to fuck!" I knew I had converted him. We did it again later that day, so I left his place taking two if his loads. We both knew we'd be doing this as many times as we could. I have fully embraced my desire for fucking raw, I have become a willing cum dump and I love it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 6 months later...