[SFVersCumBoy] Double load in the tearoom

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

It was a long week at work, and I really needed to get out of the off for lunch...

I walked up the street to a cruisy hotel tearoom that I have often found horny businessman lurking in.

As I walked in, I saw that one stall was occupied, so I took the next one.

The floors of this bathroom are black marble, and it is easy to see if the guy is either peeking or stroking.

As I was lowering my jeans, I saw his head lean over and check me out. BINGO! Horny and looking...

Since there was no one else around, I motioned for him to come over and slide under the stall. He was reluctant at first, so I squatted down and let him see my rock hard cock.

That was all it took and he shimmied over and slid his cut cock under the stall.

I positioned myself and took about 7 inches of hard cock into my mouth. While I was slurping away, my other

was fondling his nut sack, and I would slide a finger over his hairy ass.

While on my side, I looked up and saw that my cock feeding top was a young clean shaven guy. He could pass for a college senior or a hot young business type.

Either way, I knew he was going to have a huge load from the amount of precum I could taste...

After a couple of minutes, he pulled back under the stall and pulled up his jeans. Figuring out what he was up to, I did the same...and then we both went into the largest stall.

I got down on my knees and went back to deep throating his cock. Now that I could really give it my full throat, he swelled up even thicker than before.

Wrapping my hand around the shaft, I worked on the head while pulling his balls down a bit.

He seemed to like that, because he let out a moan and his shaft gave a quick throb in my throat.

At that point, we heard the door open.

Both of us waited to see what would happen... and the new guy went in the stall next to us.

I moved over and watched to see what he would do. As he pulled his pants down, he made a point of looking under the stall. As I anxiously sat there, he began to stroke and tapped his foot.

Alright, time to take over the blow job again...

My buddy came over and I went back down on his cock. This time though, I had my pants down and was near the other stall so the other guy could have some fun too.

I felt him reach out and fondle my nuts and ass.

To give him more, I arched back and let him have full access to my ass.

Suddenly I felt his tongue licking my hole....HOT!

The guy I was blowing had a perfect view, and what he saw must have pushed him over the edge because suddenly I felt his cock throb, and his nuts pulled up.

Then the cum exploion erupted! The first shot went down my throat, so I pullled back a bit and let the next one slide over my tongue.

It was so thick, I wanted to see and pulled off quickly so he could let the rest hit me...and boy did he.

The next three blasts hit my cheek, then my forehead and the my lips.

Hot, thick and oozing down my face, I could only imagine what I looked like. He pulled his cock back into his jeans and headed out.

Since I had a load on my face, and there was still the other guy, I leaned down and told him that I wanted his.

Without another word, he slid under and I had to take a breath...at least 8 or 9 inches and dripping precum!

I went straight (no pun intended) down, and took it all to the base in one swallow.

While stroking my cock, I gave his cock a few deep throat plunges before he moaned that he was going to cum. Damn, I love a quick load.

With the other load starting to drip to the floor and into my mouth, this time I kept the cock buried and let every drop go straight down.

After about 20 seconds he began to pull out, and I eased back into my stall.

As he stood up, he said "awesome technique!", and I said "thanks, perfect cock and load".

I buttoned up my jeans and walk to the sink area. The first load was losing it white thick look, but there was still so much that you could see it and smell it.

Not wanting to waste any, I stood there and wiped it up with my fingers and licked them clean. What was in the beard, I just left there and walked out.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.