Anyone doing any pride events?

omver

I'm just wondering how many are hitting up their local/closest/desired pride event? Or do you tend to avoid them? What all will you be doing at them?

In years past I avoided them, don't like large crowds, but as I grew older I found I didn't mind them as much. This year I'm again doing TCPride, staying at a friends place to save money but will try to meet a few peeps. And if anyone is coming to TCPride, lets grab a coffee.

Had a great Pride weekend in Boston. Started with a brunch party, then the parade, a block party, dinner with friends then 2 bars on Saturday. Sunday was another big block party with great dance music and good drinks. Boston Pride week and weekend is always lots of flirty, shirtless, sexy fun.

So how about it, guys? Anyone else do Pride weekend (if it happened yet where you live)?

I'm going to World Pride Toronto, which takes place June 20-29.

And where I live, Montreal actually has two events: Divers/Cité July 28-August 3, followed by Pride August 11-17.

I don't usually go to the parades or any of the 'main ticket' events. For me, it's more an excuse to get out in the city, walk the street fairs, grab a drink at a patio or hit the clubs (the rare times I will go clubbing). Even if you don't go out, it's a fun time to check things like Grindr - it goes crazy during Pride.

Has anyone been to San Francisco Pride? I think it's happening soon.