Swaping loads while camping

Vacuumtoob

Just got back from camping with a guy from my stable... We went into the woods knowing he was going to be breeding me all night, and I forgot a very important piece of equipment... lube.

The sex was what I come to expect from my guy, a jackhammer all the way. What made this weekend memorable was his MacGyver resourcefulness... The first couple of times, he greased up on suntan lotion, which luckily didn't burn. It was great having the tent smell like coconut as his cock slid in and out of my hole.

In the morning I took a dip in the river to clean off, but he wanted more. We needed more lube, but we used up the santan lotion. After a few minutes of thinking, he suggested using one of the bananas we brought for snacks. He laid one out in the sun, and after about ten minutes of baking in the sun, he unpeeled the banana and spread it around and in my hole.

He shot two loads and his cock still tasted like banana when I cleaned him off!! :)

Oh my god was that a great time...we went through two bananas.

• Upvote 1