Is It A Duty

It intends on how you define yourself. As a BOTTOM you have rights and limits which you can agree with a Top. A SUBMISSIVE bottom generally tries hard to give Tops what they want, but still has rights and can set limits. As a SUBMISSIVE bottom I put a Top's pleasure ahead of my own. A SLAVE on the other hand only has rights/limits which are pre-agreed with a Top and for that reason slavery is usually a relationship, not just a casual fuck.

I always claimed to be a few limits sub but struggled to drink piss until recently, my last few months I have been fisted for the first time and eagerly drank piss like the true sub I am. I agree that if you're a bottom you have rights and can always say no but if you want to be a true sub then do as you're told and accept that you are there to please you're top, no questions, no limits and no order refused, his pleasure should be your only desire.