[Spreading My Legs] BANGING BRYCE

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

Although we keep in touch via messages through A4A, I hadn't seen or played with Bryce in quite awhile. He has a partner and a job with crazy hours so he very rarely gets to play. Bryce hits me up one Sunday morning and asks if I am looking since he boyfriend is out of town and he is horny for cock. Bryce is one of the best bottoms in the area and certainly a pig when it comes to sex. I tell him that I am and we make plans to meet at his spacious house.

I pull into the long driveway and pull around the huge fountain in front of their house on the river. I drive around the circular drive and pull into the garage door that he has left open for me. I enter the house through the garage door and push the button to let down the garage door. My cock stiffens as I take off my tank top and unbutton my shorts. I make my way around through the kitchen, past the bar area and a couple of formal living rooms until I enter his bedroom.

He is just as I had told him to be...up in the sling wearing a jock and boots waiting for me.

DSCI8239.JPG

Bryce in the sling

I put down my almost empty Gatorade bottle and and strip off my shorts. I walk to the end of the sling and kneel...my tongue finds his hole and I begin eating him out. His well trained hole opens and closes around my tongue. I jack my hard cock as I continue to munch away. He has out lots of his toys around the sling along with the lube and poppers. I love the way his ass tastes and stands up and begin to kiss him so he can get a taste himself.

I pinch his nipples as he leans his head over the side of the sling and I throat fuck him. I squeeze his cock through his jock and feel the metal ring in his dickhead. I pull away and again kneel to eat his ass and grab one of the dildos he has on the floor and the bottle of j-lube he has. I lather up the dildo and soon replace my tongue with the toy. Bryce hits the popper bottle and his hole opens up as I push it into him.

DSCI8241.JPG

Fucking Bryce with dildo

DSCI8244.JPG

Dildo all the way in

I flip his pierced cock out of his jock and begin fucking him with the dildo. I love the way his hole opens and closes when I pull the toy all the way out and ram it back in. His pucker is already beginning to flower from the toy abuse. I stand up and take the dildo out and slam my rock hard cock into him. He hits the poppers again as I grab another nearby bottle and huff as well.

DSCI8242.JPG

Fucking Bryce

I grab the bar on top of the sling and just use my hips to get Bryce rocking back on forth on my cock. I pull my dick out a couple of times and then slam it back in. The feeling is incredible and the sweat begins to build on both of us. I lean forward and we make out again.

I pull out and kneel again and kiss and tongue the battered hole as I begin to lube up my fist and wrist. Bryce loves being fisted and really stretching his hole. I start slow with just a couple of fingers and then add another and another until all of my fingers are inside his hole and I am pushing deeper. Bryce keeps his nose in the popper bottle at this point as I slowly slide my hand into him.

DSCI8246.JPG

Opening his hole with my fist

DSCI8245.JPG

Working my fist in

I work the majority of my fist into his hole but can't get the whole thing in. Bryce tells me that he can't take it today so I ease back out of his stretched asshole. I guess he will have to pay for that as we move to the bed. He has laid out rubber sheets as he wants my piss as well.

I tell him to get on the bed on all fours and show me his ass. His ass is framed by the jock as I kneel and eat it some more. I tongue his ass some more and then spank his hole with my dickhead. This will be the last time his ass will be white this afternoon.

DSCI8247.JPG

Bryce ass up

DSCI8248.JPG

Bryce's pucker

DSCI8249.JPG

Dick whipping his hole

I crawl between his legs and spit on his ass cheeks. My hand comes down hard on it. He winches but doesn't back away. I slap the other cheek with my bare hand. Back and forth I switch up the swats until his cheeks begin to turn red. This is for not being able to take my fist! I spit again on his ass and slap away at his ass. My cock jumps at every swat as his ass turns red.

DSCI8250.JPG

DSCI8252.JPG

DSCI8253.JPG

Bryce's red cheeks

After I feel he has been punished enough I lean forward and lick and kiss the cheeks and stick my tongue back into his willing pucker. I rise and slam my cock back inside him as well. He yelps a bit but pushes back into me as he hits the popper bottle again. The sweat is pouring off of both of us. I pound his hole for a bit, grabbing the back of his jock so he can't move away.

DSCI8254.JPG

Starting to fuck those rosy cheeks

I fuck for a bit and then pull out...his hole is opened up now and I tell him to spread his cheeks so I can see inside. My tongue slips right into his exposed hole and he moans. I love having a man open his ass cheeks for me and expose to me (and readers of this blog) his hole.

DSCI8255.JPG

Bryce shows us his fuck hole...everyone welcome!

Bryce says he is thirsty and wants some of my piss. I lay back on the bed and he crawls between my spread legs and puts my cock into his mouth. He is very patient as he lays there waiting for the warm piss to flow. I had drank a huge bottle of Gatorade on the way over to his house but I couldn't piss. I stroke his head and he sucks on my dickhead like a baby on a bottle. I try but I can't muster up any piss for the pig today.

DSCI8258.JPG

Waiting on piss

DSCI8259.JPG

Nursing my dickhead

DSCI8256.JPG

Blowing me

I tell him that I can't piss but he wants my cum. He beings a slow blow job and then ends up with his tongue on my balls and asshole. I spread my legs wide and let him lap at the hefty nuts and tongue my hole. I lay back and jack as my boy takes care of me. I feel my nuts tightening up some and flip around and ram my cock back into his ass. It only takes a short while until I am unloading my wad into his butt. I grab on to his hips and push it as far as I can into him. I collapse on his back and catch my breath. We roll over and make out some more and wrap our legs around each other. We chat about different things as we lay in each others arms. My fingers feel his cummy hole.

DSCI8260.JPG

Bryce's well fucked and loaded hole

We clean up and I am soon back out the door and on the way home. By the time I get home...I have to piss! Not sure when he will be free to play again but I am sure he will let me know when he can take my load again.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.