[BikeGuy13] Cubano

Feeder

To see Bike Guy's original blog post click here

I'm not saying "Tony" was my first Cuban cock, but I can't say he wasn't.

Sure I've played with many a Hispanic before but I never truly asked for their heritage. Nor did I ask for Tony's. He just told me in a message before hooking-up.

28, 6'1", 225, 6.5" thick and uncut Cuban cock.

225 for that height could be pushing the envelope of being heavy, but he said he was muscular. I'm not so sure that was true. He's a big boy. Solid, but it wouldn't take that much for him to be a candidate for Type II diabetes.

He was working - doing house visits for his work and used the time to stop by to unzip and show me this.

unnamed.jpg

The pic doesn't really do him justice. Or his dick, I suppose. It was a truly thick cock.

As his pants and then underwear fell to the floor, his chub was mostly covered in skin. You know how those Hispanic men keep their foreskin. There was plenty of it, but not in a bad way. Yes, sometimes there can be too much hanging skin. This was more than enough and it clung to the side of the shaft and over.

It didn't take long to peel back, with a little mouth manipulation. His cock grew. And widened. And widened. While I won't go so far to say it filled my mouth, the orifice was starting to fill up. He truly was majorly thick.

He let me go at my own pace, mentioning during the session how he had 'a girl' and I was only the third guy who'd ever gone down on him, none of the other two swallowed.

I'm not sure if this was just passing information or a challenge. To be fair, he didn't know me or what I like (or not) to do. Somewhere in our exchange I did say I would take every drop - so I'm assuming he understood it meant I would gulp down his jizz.

Never once did he try to use his hips to pump my face. He could have - I wouldn't have stopped him, but he just stood still letting an expert do his job.

I'm guessing it was about a 10 minute session when he told me he was close. I didn't stop. I didn't slow down. He did not seem to want to stop me or let the blowjob last longer. I was on a schedule....and I know he was.

The man shot a fucking load. A HUGE fucking load. Jet after jet. Throb after throb. The sperm just kept coming. I kept swallowing and while I could keep up, I could see a man with lesser experience struggle with the volume of spunk.

He didn't know what to do with the compliment I gave him on the vast amount he had knocked out.

He has as way to get a hold of me if he's back in the area. He's not the best looker, but with a load like that, I'd get on my knees any time.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.