Getting fingered

Guest SBBOY

A finger with trimmed nail up to the first joint just to make sure I am opened and lubed is ok. Deep aggressive fingering is a pain.

This is my intention in the activity, so maybe that's why I haven't seen a high level of objection.

an appreciative fingering to check how slutty my gaping hole is. ;)

I do enjoy doing that.

Guest SBBOY
And if you know you are too high or drunk to get it up, do me the courtesy of just admitting it.

I hate guys who can't get hard because they're too high. I've even asked guys BEFORE they come over if they will be able to fuck me, they're like yes I will. as soon as they arrive they can't get hard. Such a time wasting experience

I don't like to be fingered at all in the beginning, I like to feel the stretch as my hole opens up. However, I don't mind my hole being fingered once I have been loaded and they are playing in the theirs and previous cum loads.

Fingers can be fun but I think it depends on the top. I find many don't really know what to do once they've got a finger up there. Work on your technique dammit, know how to find the prostate and massage it!

As others have mentioned though, nails should be kept trimmed and just one finger on its own really doesn't do much for me. Even with cocks and toys, I prefer girth to length so if you're gonna finger my hole get at least two fingers inside me, preferably more, to really open me up. That drives me wild!

I'm with you there, samshadowxxx. I do wish people would practice their technique on themselves first then they'd know how to do things gently and know how uncomfortable it feels when done badly. I prefer to tongue a hole rather than finger it. The only reason I do it is to reach their prostate to massage it if I'm not into fucking the guy but he wants some ass play beyond rimming.

I'll first circle his hole with my well lubed finger and gentle tease it pressing with the fleshy bottom of the finger dragging across to slowly stretch the side open a little, then I'll keep the downward pressure to keep the trimmed nail side from pressing anywhere, slowly see-sawing and soon my finger is inside. Slowly pressing at each side of the ring loosening up then stretching open enough to work a second one in and work it slowly round to get my fingers to his prostate and then gently rub across while working his cock. They usually like it, but once they've cum it's not so easy to ease the fingers out again once they clam up apart from extremely slowly. So yes, I reckon it's best overall to stick to dildoes and tongues and stiff cocks if possible.

Fingers can be fun but I think it depends on the top. I find many don't really know what to do once they've got a finger up there. Work on your technique dammit, know how to find the prostate and massage it!

As others have mentioned though, nails should be kept trimmed and just one finger on its own really doesn't do much for me. Even with cocks and toys, I prefer girth to length so if you're gonna finger my hole get at least two fingers inside me, preferably more, to really open me up. That drives me wild!

I'm with you there, samshadowxxx. I do wish people would practice their technique on themselves first then they'd know how to do things gently and know how uncomfortable it feels when done badly. I prefer to tongue a hole rather than finger it. The only reason I do it is to reach their prostate to massage it if I'm not into fucking the guy but he wants some ass play beyond rimming.

I'll first circle his hole with my well lubed finger and gentle tease it pressing with the fleshy bottom of the finger dragging across to slowly stretch the side open a little, then I'll keep the downward pressure to keep the trimmed nail side from pressing anywhere, slowly see-sawing and soon my finger is inside. Slowly pressing at each side of the ring loosening up then stretching open enough to work a second one in and work it slowly round to get my fingers to his prostate and then gently rub across while working his cock. They usually like it, but once they've cum it's not so easy to ease the fingers out again once they clam up apart from extremely slowly. So yes, I reckon it's best overall to stick to dildoes and tongues and stiff cocks if possible.

Sounds very similar to my technique - generally i'd be doing it in advance of replacing fingers with my cock (unless I were to be working toward fist). And there's nothing in the manual prohibiting some simultaneous tongue action. If i've excited boy to the point he cums?...well, so be it...he can either have a rest period to recover or be on his way and I'll invite a replacement.