Giving up control and being dominated.

FurFluent

My chastity cage has been shipped. My owners game is to give me a list to accomplish. I must provide proof of each accomplishment (pics) and once the list is complete I will have as many days free that it took for me to complete the list. None of the items on the list will count as accomplishments if they are done by my owner. There are some things on my list I probably would never do on my own, but my purpose is to make him happy. The longer I wait the longer the cage stays on. When my free time comes to an end I will be locked up and giving another list.

What are somethings you would like to see on a list if you had someone you could control?

• 11 months later...

just tell I guy  you will wait for him tied and naked  and  when he arrive tease him to take videos and pics. let him fuck you fill you up, piss on you, you name it.   Guys go crazy when they are in full control  the best part after they use you they leave with your video some will send a copy other just will post it somewhere online. 

Don't forget stupid and simple things:

-pants down

-spread eagle

-sissyfication

-undies on head

-mangina (belt around knees)

-cock and balls or cock alone or balls alone hanging out fly

-corner

-squat

-finger up cunt

-assume position

-on all fours

-on knees

-spread

-thrust pelvis

-bark

-carpette

-etc...

They seem forgotten nowadays, but are quite efficient for more or less. Moreover you don't have to be naked all the time as long as  at all moments you look like a hustling whore.