Lkn 4 Sleazy Breeding

jizzpig

Houston area here, as many of you know. I'm getting a little tired of "hookups" where a top insists on 20 minute long discussion, and then wants to make out on a plush king size bed with 1200 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets. WTF? I just need to be a dirty slut with a cock up my ass -- not a romantic encounter with vanilla scented candles and rose petals sprinkled on the bed.

I am in the need for the "seedier" side of things. Looking for dark rooms, dark alleys, no chatting, anonymous fucks. You know the type -- see a scruffy looking trucker at a dirty urinal and 30 seconds later he's shoving his cock into your ass. Or a leather daddy fucking me late at night behind a bar/pub. Maybe a sweaty blue collar worker on that just needs to nut before going home to his wife?

C'mon guys, anyone in the area that want to use a dirty slut to get their rocks off? I don't want to make love, I want to be rough handled and treated like the cock whore I am.

• Upvote 2

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...