[Spreading My Legs] MY NEIGHBOR RETURNS

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

I hadn't played with Kent in about a year. He is my neighbor although I am not sure where he lives...I just know he always walks to my house when we hook up. The last time we played was last summer and he was going to be going in for some heart surgery. We had kept in touch through the various hookup sites but our schedules hadn't lined up in order for us to get together.

The summer is heating up here in Northern Indiana and even though the central air was cooling off the house, I was still warm...and horny. I usually stay naked around the house in the summer so I had spent most of the morning walking around with nothing on but a hard on. I jump onto Grnder and see that Kent is online and send him a message. I tell him that I am just hanging out naked and he replies that he is doing the same. I ask him if he wants to come over and hang on naked together and he says he will be over after a quick shower.

In about a half hour, there is a knock at my side door. I open the door naked and find Kent standing there in flimsy running shorts and a tank top. We kiss as he enters and my cock immediately springs up. I lead him to the bedroom and lay across my bed. I watch as he strips off the two pieces of clothing he has on and see his fat floppy cock hanging. He walks over to the bed and lays on top of me as we make out. Both our cocks are stiff and rubbing against each other.

I roll Kent over on his back and I am on top now. I straddle his chest and feed him my dick. He leans forward and swallows it to the root. I begin tol slowly face fuck him with my nuts bouncing off his chin. I reach back and stroke his hard rod and run my fingers across his hole...his legs spread open even further.

I then crawl off his chest and using my tongue work his way down his tattooed chest to his 8" cut cock. I suck him a bit and then resume using my tongue on his balls and down to his ass. I lift his legs up and bury my tongue into his asshole. I probe his hole with my tongue and leaves lots of spit.

DSCI8268.JPG

Kent's eaten ass

I continue to eat his ass as I stroke my cock. I take turns going from his slicked hole to his hanging ball sack and back. He moans as my tongue finds and pokes his hole. He reaches back and spreads his cheeks so I can go even farther into his canel.

DSCI8269.JPG

Kent's slicked ass and dick

I rise and we begin to kiss again so he can taste his ass on my tongue. My hard cock rubs against his wet hole and he wraps his legs around my back. The kisses are sloppy and wet and as I pull back a spit sring connects our lips. I push his legs back and stick the head of my dick into his hole and slowly push forward. The shaft sinks into his butt until I feel my pubves against his asshole. I slowly begin to ease in and out of his hole until I can tell he is loosened up and begin to fuck a bit harder. After awhile, I roll him over and begin to fuck him doggy style...enjoying the view of my cock sliding in and out of his willing hole.

DSCI8270.JPG

Fucking Kent on his back

DSCI8271.JPG

Fucking Kent doggy-style

I reach for the popper bottle and do a couple of hits. My legs are beginning to get cramped so I pull out and pull him to the corner of the bed. I can stand in this position and fuck him harder and deeper. His ass remains in the air as he waits for another assault.

DSCI8272.JPG

Kent waiting for more fucking

DSCI8273.JPG

Kent's wet hole

I smack his ass a few times with my hard and then my hard on. I grab his hips as I line up my raw dick and push back into him. I slide in easily and start to fuck him hard. I hear the smacks of my hips on his asscheeks over his moaning. I love fucking in this position as I can see my cock abusing the hole and his face pushed down into the mattress.

DSCI8274.JPG

My cock rest on his ass

DSCI8275.JPG

Getting ready to breed

I begin to get a good steady rhythm going and feel my balls tightening up. I do another hit of poppers and grab his hips. I use his hole as just a place to dump my nut. My cock begins to throb and I tell him I am close. Upon hearing that, his ass begins to clench and I start shooting deep into his guts. I push my cock in as far as I can go and unload my seed. I collapse on his sweaty back and catch my breath.

I slowly pull out of his sloppy hole and begin fingering him. I manage to fish a bit of my cum out of his hole and feed it to him on my finger. We kiss again and then he spins around and begins to clean my cock. I lay back on the bed and let him nurse on my penis.

DSCI8276.JPG

Kent cleans up my cock

DSCI8277.JPG

Good to the last drop

He does a good job cleaning up my dick and then we make out some more. Both of us are sweaty. We lay back in bed and catch up on the last year and agree to get together again soon. I watch as he pulls back on the flimsy shorts over his cum filled ass and we kiss as he heads out the door.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.