Ass tear when getting fucked

BBSA

Do other bottoms experience this?

So many times when I get fucked I find that my ass has been hurt in some way. Generally there's blood. Is it that I don't have sex often enough or that I just have a really sensitive ass. It takes me a week or maybe more to recover. Wanted to know if there's anyway to avoid it, or do tops enjoy it?

Recently had a friend fuck me, he was a bit rough, I thought it was only his cum making me wet. It was a mixture of blood and his cum.

I have experienced this twice (where a micro-tear resulted in some blood). It only took a day or two to recover. Rough sex or big cocks can cause this.

If it happens to you every time you get fucked, it's not exactly normal. Anal tears should not be chronic.

This is very generic advice, but I would say :

- Relax as much as possible. If you have toys (dildos, buttplugs), use them. If you don't, you can finger yourself. Play at your own pace. The more you practice, the easier it is on your ass when you actually get fucked. There are many ways to stretch and dilate your hole. Just have fun, explore and see how far you can take it without hurting yourself.

- If you have trouble dilating, try poppers. It may help you relax, especially at the beginning.

- Use plenty of lube. Whether it's toys or a cock, with or without condoms. The less friction, the better. Things need to slide easily.

- Pay attention to your body. If there's pain, know when to stop before it gets out of hand.

- It could be your anatomy. Just be careful. Go see a gastroenterologist. A micro-tear along the sides of the rectum is easy to recover from. But bleeding could also be caused by a top who repeatedly bumps against the wall of your sigmoid colon (where the rectum turns into the colon) - this can cause permanent damage. When in doubt, go see a doctor and ask.

- Ask about Quadriderm, or some other types of cream or balm to treat the fissure as quickly as possible.

Try to see if there's a pattern.

Do you bleed because a cock is simply big?

Or is it when the top fucks you a certain way or in a certain angle?

There are many possible reasons.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Excitement and relaxation is a big part of being able to take a cock in your hole successfully. You don't mention how experienced you are at bottoming, but in my experience, the longer you're at it, the more comfortable you get with the experience and excited by a repeat opportunity. The first few times I got fucked, I couldn't even make it through all the way... I needed to get to the place where I really craved it before it started getting good and in response my hole learned to open up when a sexual opportunity comes along.

In the mean time, I suggest a couple of things:

Webber make a highly concentrated first aid vitamin e cream for cuts and burns. It has something like 40 000 IU of vitamin e. You can usually find it in the first aid section. It works wonders. Anal tears happen every so often, even when you're experienced, from a rough fuck or a marathon session... this stuff will rejuvenate your hole in 24 hours.

Secondly, have your doctor examine you for anal warts. If you've been taking raw cock for a while you may have been in contact with HPV which can cause painless warts in your rectum which can bleed. These should be removed as ultimately they can lead to cancer and in the mean time you could be spreading them to your tops.

One time I thought I had a tear and went to the ER, turns out later that I found out it was Chlamydia. The doctor was a jerk and didn't even examine my ass. I guess he can tell by how my vitals were that I was okay. It was a Catholic hospital and I will never go to one again is there is another option. I had told him I had sex with a guy with a huge cock the night before.

The intake nurse was very nice and got me right in to see the doctor since a tear is so dangerous. The best part was that they rushed me in and didn't get my insurance info so at the end I just left and they didn't get paid for the visit.

If you have an actual tear you would need medical attention as it can easily get infected with feces and you would have a high fever and other signs of serious illness.

Edited by Pig Bottom

• 5 years later...

It can happen for a variety of reasons.  Like others have said, is there a pattern of some sort?  Your ass should be resilient enough to get used to taking a bigger size or typically rough fucking.  From my own experience, it only happened when I was younger.  The top being very big, and me being very small, plus his general extreme roughness, I would bleed.  Since I have been older, I can take from well hung guys rough without problem.

• 3 weeks later...

It’s been my experience that condoms definitely make things more apt to bleed a little down there.  Especially during rougher play.  It’s way easier to get a raw cock lubed up well and that’s usually enough to keep things good.  If you like especially rough play sometimes a little blood is gonna happen though raw or not, well lived or not.  But notably rough play implies some recovery time imho. 

If there is something amiss up there, ya bleeding is definitely gonna happen during anal though so be careful and get things check out. Doubly so if it’s not just a little. 

• Upvote 1